Behringer EUROLIVE F1220A 12" 125W Powered Monitor
Powered Stage Monitors
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A powerful stage monitor with its own volume and EQ.
The 125W Behringer EUROLIVEF1220A Active Monitor has its own EQ and volume. You not only have control of the output, you can also tweak the highs, mids, and lows for a clear, true sense of your sound. It's a proven fact that the better you can hear yourself, the better you'll playâisn't it time you got active?
Great sound takes guts
Inside these Behringer loudspeakers is the equivalent of a 2-way electronic crossover, a graphic equalizer, parametric equalizer, a mic preamp, and two power amplifiers! A 12" long excursion driver delivers deep, punchy lows while a 1" titanium-diaphragm compression driver gives you clean, crisp highs. They all work together with 125 watts of handling power and don't need adjustments or a degree in sound engineering.
Every stitch of these loudspeakers is built to deliver, but the fact is that their transducers (woofers and tweeters) are the only part you actually hear. While some manufacturers are okay with putting off-the-shelf transducers in their boxes, we custom-design and build ours from scratch. Not only do we wind our own voice coils, we grow the trees that are processed into the paper pulp that becomes the cones. We even machine the frames and backplates. Behringer's quality is truly under control.
Speaking of controlâ¦
The Behringer F1220A Powered Monitor doesn't just sound great. It also gives you instant control of your monitor mix, even in mid-performanceâsomething passive monitors simply cannot deliver! Need more volume? Turn the LEVEL dial until the desired volume is reached without activating the CLIP LED. Sound too bassy or trebly? Just reach down and use the three-band EQ (High, Mid, Low) to tailor a rich, exciting sound. We've even given you a line of defense against live sound's greatest enemy. If you're experiencing feedback, just press the Feedback Filter switch, then slowly turn the Frequency dial until feedback is eliminated.
Anytime, anywhere you choose
This Behringer monitor doesn't just cater to musicians. It's excellent for anyone with a need to be heard! With just one F1220A and a microphone or MP3 player, you can set up an instant sound system. Thanks to the built-in preamp section, you can connect a dynamic mic directly to the F1220A and raise and lower the volume with the Level control. Suddenly, it's showtime in no time at all. The F1220 also has a 35mm socket so you can easily mount it on a pole for use in a PA system.
Awesome sound, unbelievable value
The Behringer F1220APowered Monitor is designed to give your next crazed rant/public announcement/synthesizer recital exactly the monitor or PA sound you want with minimal prep time. Suddenly a monitor sound that once was only available in a recording studio is available in virtually any live setting. Loaded with a slew of incredible features but not loaded down by a heavy price tag.
- High-performance, 125W, active monitor system for live and playback applications
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- Adjustable feedback filter and integrated limiter for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and peak LED
- Dedicated 3-band EQ for perfect sound shaping
- Powerful 12" long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- High-resolution 1" HF driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Proprietary horn design for ultrawide sound dispersion
- Integrated 35mm pole socket for stand mounting and use as PA system
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
You'll sing and play better when you can hear yourself! Order today.
EUROLIVE F1220A 12" 125W Powered Monitor Specifications:
- Output Power:
- RMS @ 1% THD: 90 Watts @ 8 Ohms
- Peak Power: 125 Watts @ 8 Ohms
- XLR Connector (Servo-Balanced):
- Sensitivity: -50 to +10 dBu
- Input: 11 kOhms balanced; 30 kOhms unbalanced
- Â¼" TRS Jack (Servo-Balanced):
- Sensitivity: -50 to +10dBu
- Input: 11 kOhms; 30 kOhms unbalanced
- Link Output: XLR Output
- Frequency Range: 60Hz to 18kHz
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 121dB @ 1 meter
- Limiter: Optical
- Dynamic Equalizer: Processor-Controlled
- High: 12kHz @ Â±15dB
- Middle: 2.5kHz @ Â±15dB
- Low: 80Hz @ Â±15dB
- Feedback filter:
- Filter Frequency: 300Hz to 6kHz
- Level Reduction: max. 15dB
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 14.2" x 22.8" x 16" (360 x 580 x 406mm)
- Weight: 39.7 lb. (18 kg)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Behringer EUROLIVE F1220A 12" 125W Powered Monitor:
I was very skeptical about this monitor, but once we tried it I was impressed by the volume and sound quality. I bought the extended warranty just in case. I will probably buy a couple more.