Behringer EUROLIVE B812NEO 12" 2-Way SpeakerSku #485567000000000 Behringer 485567 YAAB Powered PA Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
DSP-controlled 1,200-Watt 12" PA speaker system with neodymium speakers and integrated mixer.
The 12" Behringer EUROPLIVE B812NEO 2-way PA speaker packs an incredible array of truly professional features. The EUROLIVE B812NEO, like the entire EUROLIVE 1,200 NEO series loudspeakers is a brutes providing extreme levels of low-end punch, with the kind of high-fidelity definition and clarity typically reserved for a much larger system. This powerful new speaker systems outperforms its predecessor, and weighs 30% less.
Class-D Works its Magic
What's the secret? The state-of-the-art EUROLIVE B812NEO active loudspeaker is powered by a custom-engineered Class-D amplifier, which drives the low- and high-frequency transducers to their limits without even the slightest hint of distortion. Best of all, Behringer's Class-D amplifiers use switch-mode power supplies, which don't need massive transformers and heat sinks, so they provide a much better power-to-weight ratio than many otheractive systems.
Put simply, the cool-running EUROLIVE B812NEO system is much lighter than its predecessor, making it ultra-easy to transport and set up. The no-compromise design means you get solid punchy bass, along with powerful mids and pristine highs that will keep the party going all night long.
Digital Signal Processing
From the instant the signal enters the EUROLIVE B812NEO system, the digital processor takes over, ensuring the highest possible signal integrity. Much more than just selective EQ enhancement, the 24-bit DSP (Digital Signal Processor) circuitry analyzes the signal and intelligently applies specific filters to actually improve the sound quality. It's like having a tiny sound guy inside each enclosure (with all the best gear), monitoring the input and output signals, dialing in the perfect EQ, and constantly making subtle adjustments to the crossover, compressor/limiter, and more.
The transducer (speaker) is the only part of a sound system you actually hear, so Behringer doesn't cut any corners. They wind their own voice coils, process the paper pulp into cones and even machine the frames and back plates. This enables Behringer to control the quality, and frankly, make better components&mdeash;like the neodymium woofers and 1.75" neodymium titanium diaphragm compression drivers deployed in the EUROLIVE B812NEO loudspeaker.
Power to Spare
Cutting-edge technology and high-fidelity transducers are not all it takes to get your message across—you need power, and lots of it. At the heart of the EUROLIVE B812NEO is a bi-amped 1,200-Watt engine capable of driving the speakers to their very limit, without the slightest hint of distortion. When it comes to pure output power, the EUROLIVE B812NEO loudspeaker will simply blow you away with its massive punch, smooth mids, and articulate top-end.
Instant PA System
With just a single EUROLIVE B812NEO loudspeaker system and one or two dynamic microphones, you can set up an instant sound system. The onboard mixer features a LEVEL control for each input and a dual-band master EQ, complete with an adjustable LOW CUT filter to help eliminate annoying breath pops and mic handling noise. An additional filter, called the CONTOUR, allows you to select SPEECH (for enhanced voice intelligibility), or MUSIC for the broader frequency range required for the high-fidelity reproduction of music. And, if you need more coverage, you can chain together as many as you like via the convenient LINE OUT XLR connector.
When laid on its side, the EUROLIVE B812NEO loudspeakers tilt to the ideal angle for onstage monitor wedge applications. Hookup is simple, requiring only a single XLR cable from the monitor send on the mixing console and, of course, power. Additional monitors can be chained together via the XLR LINE OUT jack on the loudspeaker's rear panel.
More Than Just a PA Loudspeaker
The EUROLIVE B812NEO loudspeaker also makes an excellent onstage monitor for keyboards, acoustic guitars, or any line-level instrument for that matter. You can plug your instrument into MIC/LINE 1 and use the MIC/LINE 2 input to connect the monitor signal from the PA mixing console, so that you can also hear the other members of your band. This opens up lots of possibilities.
If you want to use more than two instruments, you will need a submixer to mix down the signals. You will need a special adapter to convert a standard 1/4" TS cable to XLR, or a direct injection box.
- High-power 1,200-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system with integrated mixer for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and lightweight plastic composite material provides excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Powerful and lightweight 12" neodymium woofer provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance
- State-of-the-art, 24-bit digital signal processor for ultimate system control:
- Digital crossover, phase and time correction for perfect driver alignment plus dual compressor/limiter for total system protection
- Digital noise gate, low-cut filter, 2-band EQ, dynamic Contour filter for ultimate sound reproduction
- 2 Mic/Line inputs (XLR and 1/4" TRS) with individual volume controls and peak LEDs
- State-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm neodymium compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion and large format exponential/conical horn with multi-cell aperture throat
- Additional Line output enables linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning: Stand mounting with 35mm pole socket or tilt on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response, and very low power consumption
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
We've seen what German engineering does to a car. Hear what it does to a speaker. Order today!
EUROLIVE B812NEO 12" 2-Way Speaker Specifications:
- Output Power
- Low-frequency range: (RMS @ 1% THD): 800W @ 8Ω, (Peak power) 1200W @ 8 Ω
- High-frequency range: (RMS @ 1% THD) 50W @ 8 Ω, (Peak power) 60W @ 8 Ω
- Audio Inputs
- XLR (servo-balanced): Channels 1 and 2
- Sensitivity: -40dBu to +10dBu
- Input impedance: 27kΩ
- Level control: Channels 1 and 2
- Input Trim: &pluamn; to + 50dB
- Max. input level: +22dBu
- Audio outputs
- LINE OUT: XLR, balanced
- Output impedance: 120 Ω
- Digital Signal Processor: 24-bit fixed-point Motorola
- AD/DA converter: 24-bit / 48kHz
- NOISE GATE: variable (off to -30dB < -45dB)
- TIMED TURNOFF: switchable (3 min.)
- CONTOUR: switchable SPEECH / MUSIC contour
- HIGH: 12kHz / ±15dB
- LOW: 80Hz / ±15dB
- LOW CUT: hi-pass filter, 40 - 160Hz (24dB / Oct.)
- Loudspeaker system data
- Frequency response: 45Hz to 20kHz
- Crossover frequency: 1.54kHz
- Sound pressure level: max. 127dB SPL @ 1m
- Tweeter: 1.75" / 44mm, neodymium titanium-diaphragm HF driver
- Woofer: 12"/308mm neodymium LF transducer
- Limiter Optical, dual protection for woofer and driver
- Dynamic equalizer Processor-controlled, dual parametric EQs
- Power Supply / Voltage (Fuses)
- USA/Canada: 120 V~, 60Hz (T 10 A H 250V)
- Power consumption max.: 1000 Watts
- Mains connection: Standard IEC connector
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 660mm x 380mm x 395mm, 26.0" x 15.0" x 15.5"
- Weight: 19kg / 42lb.