Behringer EUROLIVE B1520DSP 600W Active Loudspeaker with Digital ControlProduct #601732 Behringer 601732 YAAB Powered PA Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Smart and powerful.
The state-of-the-art Behringer EUROLIVE B1520DSP PA speaker boasts 600 Watts that will simply blow you away. It holds a bi-amped 600-Watt engine which drives a high-efficiency 15" woofer for brutal punch and a 1.75" titanium driver for high-end resolution. The rotatable, asymmetrical horn design allows a driver adjustment for either horizontal floor monitor application or upright position. The built-in mixer allows you to run the show without any extra equipment.
But this animal also has a brain: a powerful 24-bit DSP controls the crossover, a dual compressor/limiter, phase and time corrections and even a noise gate. The intelligent dynamic EQ makes sure your PA system sounds perfect at any sound level. Best of all, the B1520DSP loudspeaker is so lightweight you don't have to be a gorilla to carry it.
- High-power 600-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker/floor monitor for live and playback applications
- State-of-the-art 24-bit digital signal processor for ultimate system control Digital crossover, phase and time correction for perfect driver alignment plus dual compressor/limiter for total system protection
- Digital noise gate, low-cut filter, 2-band EQ, dynamic Contour filter for ultimate sound reproduction
- 2 ULN Mic/Line inputs with individual volume controls and peak LEDs
- Extremely powerful 15" long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.75' titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Rotatable, asymmetrical horn design allows driver adjustment for either horizontal floor monitor application or upright position
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile enclosure profile allows different positioning: 10 & 35 degree cluster and stacking mode, stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket; floor monitor wedge
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- Rugged steel grill for optimal speaker protection
EUROLIVE B1520DSP 600W Active Loudspeaker with Digital Control Specifications:
- Frequency Range: 40 Hz ” 20 kHz
Crossover: Butterworth, 1.5 kHz, 24 dB/Oct.
Max. Sound Pressure Level: 128 dB @ 1 m
Dispersion angle: 90 degrees x 45 degrees
Mic/line: XLR (balanced)
Input impedence: 27 kohms
Sensitivity: -40 to +10 dBu
Line out: XLR (balanced)
Output impedence: 120 Ohms
AD/DA: 24-bit/48 kHz
Limiter: Dual protection
Dynamic EQ: Dual parametric
Noise gate: Variable (off to < -30 dBr)
Timed turnoff: Switchable (3 min. < -45 dBr)
Contour: Switchable speech/ music contour
EQ High: ± 15 dB (12kHz)
EQ Low: ± 15 dB (100Hz)
Low cut: 40 ” 160 Hz (24 dB/Oct)
RMS @ 1% THD: 320 W @ 8 Ohms
Peak power: 460 W @ 8 Ohms
RMS @ 1% THD: 80 W @ 8 Ohms
Peak power: 140 W @ 8 Ohms
Dimensions (W x H x D): 18-3/10" x 27-3/5 x 19" (465 x 700 x 482 mm)
Weight: 79.4 lbs. (36.5 kg)
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Behringer EUROLIVE B1520DSP 600W Active Loudspeaker with Digital Control:
Huge power, great sound. Massive warm bottom end and beautiful mids and highs - with none of the harshness of more famous brands. Cabinet looks pro and is very well constructed, these units have run for 5hr gigs without even getting warm. Never had to use any EQ on the cabinet itself, or on my mixing desk such is the effectiveness of the DSP. Price is awesome for the performance. Also like the cabinet design to stack & lock multiple units together - why don't other bigger brands do this?? By such a huge margin these are the best powered bins I've heard or used. I've never been able to mix without EQ on the desk let alone the bins themselves but these units have delivered this perfect sound time after time. Nobody can discern that there are no subs in my system with these units - the bass end is huge and warm. Mids & highs perfect - clear without any harshness or hollowness - and no sign of clipping with signal ranging from opera to full-on rap. For the price and I'd buy dozens of them - a wall of these for bigger venues would create an awesome soundwave. 2 bins alone can FILL a 400 seat auditorium with all-enveloping warm sound.