Open Box (Blemished) Behringer EUROLIVE B1500D-PRO Active 15" Subwoofer
Powered Stage Subwoofers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
High-performance active 1400W 15" PA subwoofer with built-in stereo crossover.
BEHRINGER's EUROLIVE B1500D-PRO 15" active subwoofer is packed with an incredible array of truly professional features to provide you with extreme levels of low-end punch while also giving you the kind of definition and clarity typically reserved for much larger systems.
Class-D amplifiers (with switch-mode power supplies) drive the custom-designed low frequency drivers for sonically optimized output. The B1500D-PRO also provides you with a much better power-to weight ratio than other 1400W active subwoofers.
Put simply, this cool-running system is much lighter, making it ultra-easy to transport and set up. Its no-compromise design means you get amazingly-deep, chest-pounding bass that will keep the party going all night long. Buy a pair to add a more complete bottom-end for your active full-range speaker system.
What is Class-D Technology?
Instead of operating relatively continuously like Class AB circuits, Class-D amps switch on and off thousands of times per second, delivering power only when needed. In other words, the amplifier is either fully on or fully off, which significantly reduces power losses from the output devices given off as heat. Less heat means this amp doesn't need a massive heat sink, which keeps it lighter. The B1500D-PRO's design delivers full power with incredible fidelity all night long, without the need for lengthy rest cycles.
When used in conjunction with switching-mode power supplies, which don't require huge and heavy transformers, BEHRINGER's Class-D amplifiers provide tremendous dynamic punch and superior fidelity.
Since the transducers (woofers and tweeters) are the only part of a sound system you actually hear, BEHRINGER custom-designs and builds their transducers from scratch. Not only do they wind their own voice coils, they process the paper pulp into cones and even machine their own backplates.
The B1500D-PRO features balanced XLR inputs and outputs, as well as balanced XLR THRU jacks for connecting additional enclosures. A BOOST FREQUENCY knob targets a boost frequency between 45Hz and 90Hz. Flick the BOOST switch to give your selected frequency a +6 dB boost. These subs also feature a HIGH CUT dial to control the upper corner frequency for the subwoofer's amplifier. The HIGH CUT dial does not affect the THRU signals, only signals directed to the subwoofer (however, it does affect the signals sent out through the Output sockets of the subwoofer to reach the full-range speakers). A LEVEL knob controls the input gain, and the PHASE switch reverses output phase to compensate for frequency cancellation between the subwoofer and satellite speakers. LEDs show operational status at a glance, including power, signal present, and input overloads.
If you're engineering sound for a small jazz combo in a small club, the B1500D-PRO might be all the speaker you need.
- 1400W Class-D amplifier with comprehensive over-excursion, thermal, and clip limit protection
- 15'' long-excursion transducer with high-temperature voice coil provides accurate, pulse-pounding bass
- Extremely high sound pressure level (126dB half space 1W @ 1m)
- Precise reproduction of ultra-low frequencies (35-150Hz) for "bulletproof" punch and impact
- Built-in active stereo crossover provides high-pass filtered outputs for full-range loudspeakers
- Tunable and switchable Bass Boost plus Phase switch for ultimate low-frequency performance
- Variable High Cut control for perfect sound alignment
- Subwoofer Level control to adjust the balance between subwoofer and the full-range speakers
- Power, Signal, and Clip LEDs for perfect monitoring
- Intelligent limiter for maximum sound performance and woofer protection
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Pole socket for mounting with commercial spacer poles
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grill for optimal speaker protection
Plenty of power in a lightweight, yet durable enclosure. Order today!
EUROLIVE B1500D-PRO Active 15" Subwoofer Specifications:
- Amplifier Power Output
- RMS: 1000 W @ 6Ω
- Peak: 1400 W @ 6Ω
- Audio Inputs
- InputA/B: XLR (servo-balanced)
- Sensitivity: +4dBu @ 0dB (center position) for full rated power
- Clipping: 0 V RMS (+22dBu)
- Input impedance: 10 kΩ unbalanced, 20 kΩ balanced
- Audio Outputs
- THRU A / B: XLR (servo-balanced)
- Output A / B: XLR (servo-balanced)
- High-pass filter: 100Hz, Butterworth, 18dB slope
- LEVEL: -∞ to +6dB
- BOOST FREQUENCY: 40Hz-90Hz; Q = 1; +10dB
- BOOST: dip switch
- HIGH CUT: Variable-frequency high-cut filter, 70Hz-150Hz, Butterworth, 24dB slope
- PHASE: 0° or 180° phase reverse switch
- Loudspeaker System Data
- Frequency response: 32Hz-200Hz (-10dB) 40Hz-150Hz (+/-3dB)
- Signal-to-Noise (20Hz to 20 Khz): > 100dBA
- Sound pressure level: max. 128dB @ 1m
- Woofer: 15", 6Ω
- Limiter: VCA CLIP Limiter, fixed
- LIMIT LED: Red
- SIGNAL LED: Yellow
- POWER LED: Blue
- Circuit Protection
- Amplifier Protection: Full short circuit, thermal, overcurrent, DC protection
- Load Protection: Turn-on/off muting, DC
- Power Supply
- Voltage: 120 V~, 60Hz (T 12 A H 250V)
- Mains connection: Standard IEC receptacle
- Power consumption: max. 1200W
- Dimensions (HxWxD)
- Appr. 23.8" x 18.3" x 20.9", appr. 605mm x 465mm x 530mm