This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Sonic excellence and a full complement of mixing and sound modification tools.
The SX2442FX EURODESK mixer is designed to meet the needs of studio and live mixing applications, with a comprehensive set of features that combine sonic excellence and a full complement of mixing and sound modification tools.
This 4-bus mixer features ultralow noise, high-headroom XENYX microphone preamps. 24 channels (20 mono, 2 stereo). Mono input channels feature three-band, semi-parametric mid-range EQ with Neo-classic "British" response. Stereo input channels provide precise four-band equalization. Each input has four aux sends with two sends switchable between pre/post fader, for a flexible mix of monitor and effects applications.
External signal processing racks can be largely eliminated, thanks to the two integrated effects processors and stereo 9-band graphic EQ. One-hundred 24-bit / 96kHz studio-quality effects presets can be called-up and assigned to one or both internal effects buses. Main or Monitor output EQ is set and fine-tuned with the intuitive FBQ Feedback Detection display.
When external processing is required, Behringer's SX Series provides extensive insert patch-points for input channels and main outputs. The mixer's Master section offers a wealth of features such as multiple aux and stereo returns, switchable SIP / PFL monitoring, Talkback, metering and more.
An internal auto-ranging power supply (100 240V), gold-plated XLR output connectors and rugged steel construction ensure that this EURODESK console will travel anywhere to tackle any recording or mixing task, with pristine audio quality and a minimum of external gear.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high-headroom analog mixer
- 16 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band
- 4 bus outputs and additional Mono output with sweepable Low Pass filter for subwoofer application
- 2 independent studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processors with 99 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- 9-band stereo graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main mixes
- FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Peak LEDs, Mute, Main mix and subgroup routing switches, Solo and PFL functions on all channels
- Standby switch mutes all channels during breaks while background music is provided via CD/Tape inputs
- 2 stereo input channels with 4-band EQ plus 2 additional stereo input channels with Level and pre-fader Aux controls
- Inserts on each mono channel and main mix for connection of outboard equipment
- 4 Aux sends per channel: 2 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 2 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Balanced Main mix outputs with 1⁄4" jack and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate Control room, Headphone and stereo Tape outputs
- Solo-In-Place and Pre-Fader-Listen functions plus full-featured Talkback section
- Long-wearing 60 mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Internal autorange power supply for maximum flexibility (100 — 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Bring excellence to your project — add this mixer to your cart today!
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Comments about Behringer EURODESK SX2442FX Mixer:
I have owned three Behringer mixers over the past 7 years. The first one (UB1202) is still working fine. The second one (UB2442FX) has issues ( after about 1.5 years of service) of channels fading on the output side. This mixer I purchased as a refurbished unit so my expectations were low. Now we get to the Eurodesk SX2442FX. I have had this unit for 5 months, Purchased new from this site. The features and price point are hard to beat but I guess you get what you pay for. I now have a mixer with lots of features that really don't matter much since it can't do the basic thing a mixer is supposed to do. Collect signals from various sources and deliver to one or more outputs. The signal strength varies from channel to channel by as much as 16db. This is with the same signal input and all controls set at the same level. Yes, compensation can be made with the gain control but my experience with the UB2442FX has shown me that these fading channels only get worse over time. Bottom line is I would recommend looking past all the bells and whistles, spend some more money and stay away from Behringer mixers. I have not had any personal experience with any other brand but if Behringer fixes this mixer under warranty it will be on Craigslist and I will be shopping for another brand.
Comments about Behringer EURODESK SX2442FX Mixer:
I've had this mixer for a couple of months now and it does everything I need. The mixer has adequate routing options and the effects are nice and easy to use. The only fault I have found is that at times it can be a little noisy if there are a lot of other electronics around. All in all it is a good mixer and IMO one of the best in it's price range.