Small-diaphragm omni with ultra-flat response!
The Behringer ECM8000 is a microphone with linear frequency response and and omnidirectional polar pattern that allow you to carry out measurement and alignment tasks with minimum hassle and maximum precision. The ECM8000 mic is a perfect complement for any realtime analyzer. It operates on 15-48V phantom power and its rugged construction ensures years of trouble-free use.
Professional Tip: The Behringer ECM8000 also makes an amazingly good acoustic guitar and vocal microphone!
- Extremely linear frequency response from 15Hz to 20kHz
- Electret condenser technology
- Well-balanced, true omnidirectional characteristic
- Optimally suited for acoustic measurement applications
- Especially effective on acoustic guitars and vocals
- Harmonizes perfectly realtime analyzers
- Phantom powered, +15V to +48V
A price this low for a mic this versatile? It's a steal! Pick up a couple TODAY!
ECM8000 Microphone Specifications:
- Type: omni electret condenser
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Sensitivity: -60dB
- Frequency response: 15Hz-20kHz
- Connector: gold-plated XLR
- Phantom power: 15-48V
- Weight: 4 oz.