Behringer DJ Controller CMD STUDIO 4ASku #H96680000000000 Behringer H96680 YCD DJ Controllers & Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
4-Deck DJ MIDI controller with 4-channel audio interface.
The CMD Studio 4A provides all the tools needed to learn the basics of DJing. This is no crippled budget controller; Studio 4A has similar features to what you’ll find on bigger, more expensive controllers. Industry standard fader sizes, properly proportioned jog wheels, and a built-in sound card make the CMD Studio 4 a great entry-level DJ controller.
Tiny pitch faders just feel wrong, so Behringer decided to include industry standard 100 mm faders for Studio 4A's pitch controls and 60 mm channel faders that translate into much smoother mixes.
Another area where most controllers fall short is platter size. The trend is smaller and smaller platters, in an effort to knock the overall size of the controller down. But Behringer gave the Studio 4A 6" touch sensitive platters that work the way you'd expect. After the faders, the platter is your main contact point on a controller – shrinking that down to a tiny little rubber disc just isn’t satisfying.
Built In Audio Interface
The Studio 4A has a 4-out USB sound card built in, so you're ready to go right-out-of-the-box. This quality audio interface has 24-bit converters and provides ultra-low latency operation in either Windows or OS X.
Keep Your Eyes off the Screen
No one wants to look up at the DJ and see him looking at his computer screen like he’s updating his Facebook page. And as a DJ, you don’t want to be forced to constantly look at the computer instead of reading your crowd. The CMD Studio 4A addresses this by incorporating plenty of MIDI feedback. That means that if a button is lit in your software, it’s also lit up on the Studio 4A.
- Highly integrated 4-deck controller with built-in 4-channel USB audio interface
- Deckadance DJ software from Image Line included
- Compatible with popular DJ software including Native Instruments Traktor, Serato Scratch Live, Ableton Live and any other MIDI-compatible programs
- Powerful 4-channel USB audio interface with 24-bit converters and ultra-low latency operation under Windows and OSX operating systems
- Large 6” touch-sensitive high-resolution control platters for precise control
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables DJs to use the CMD Studio 4A with any MIDI software
- Professional 100 mm pitch faders and 60 mm volume faders for ultimate feel and resolution
- Complete mixer section with crossfader and 2 channel faders, 3-band EQ, EQ kill, FX assign, cue and track load buttons
- Full-fledged deck sections including key lock, pitch control, auto looping, 8 hot cues and full control over 2 FX modules
- Backlit buttons responding to the application - no need to look at the computer screen
- MIDI-reactive controls take your eyes off the computer screen
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
- Compatible with other BEHRINGER CMD controllers for full expandability
Great choice for starting DJs. Order the Studio 4 today.