- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Deck-based MIDI module with 4" touch-sensitive platter, deck switching and effects control.
BEHRINGER COMMAND Series DJ Controllers give you what you’ve been looking for – a modular system of controllers that can be put together to suit your software needs. Each module is packed with professional features – from high quality faders to extensive MIDI feedback, plus those features are organized into logical groups. This gives you a clear idea of what each module is for and how it can be used, without needing to read a manual first. And all CMD controllers are class-compliant, meaning that no additional drivers are required – just connect and go.
CMD PL-1 Platter Control Module
Small enough to fit in a tight DJ booth, but big enough to deliver the performance you need, the PL-1 is a robust platter controller—no matter what DJ software you use.
With its 4" touch-sensitive wheel, the PL-1 knows when you’re touching it and where. Touch on the top, and the music stops just as if you were touching a record. Nudge the side of the platter and you’ll get momentary changes in playback speed. It performs exactly as you’ve come to expect from years of turntable and CD deck use.
However, unlike most other deck controllers, this little dynamo comes with a silky-smooth, high-resolution fader for precise pitch adjustments. If you use sync in your software and the deck pitch changes, there’s a column of LEDs next to the pitch fader that lets you know what the pitch on the virtual deck has changed to – so you always know what’s going on without looking at your screen.
Only have room for one controller in your booth? Not a problem! The PL-1 supports deck switching for controlling up to four decks, so a single module is the perfect backup deck or add-on when using software that allows for more than two virtual decks.
- 4" high-resolution touch sensitive platter
- Deckadance DJ software from Image Line included
- Compatible with popular DJ software including Native Instruments Traktor, Serato Scratch Live, Ableton Live and any other MIDI-compatible programs
- 14bit Pitch fader with LED feedback
- MIDI-reactive controls take your eyes off the computer screen
- Flexible deck switching to control up to 4 decks from a single controller
- Full control over multiple effects
- USB bus-powered
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables plug-and-play with any MIDI software
- Designed to lock together with other BEHRINGER CMD controllers for full expandability
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
Buy multiple COMMAND Series units to make your own custom modular controller.