- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
4-Channel mixer-based MIDI Module with built-in 4-port powered USB hub.
BEHRINGER COMMAND Series DJ Controllers give you what you’ve been looking for – a modular system of controllers that can be put together to suit your software needs. Each module is packed with professional features – from high quality faders to extensive MIDI feedback, plus those features are organized into logical groups. This gives you a clear idea of what each module is for and how it can be used, without needing to read a manual first. And all CMD controllers are class-compliant, meaning that no additional drivers are required – just connect and go.
CMD MM-1 Mixer Control Module
This is where it starts if you want to create a multi-module controller. The MM-1 emulates the experience of a 4-channel DJ mixer, with professional faders, output metering, channel cue selection, 4-band EQs, and master/cue control. These features are laid out just as they would be on a traditional DJ mixer, so you instantly feel comfortable.
But since the MM-1 is also a powerful MIDI controller, it also includes support for scrolling through your song library (or scenes in Ableton Live) and navigating your file system. Since all buttons and encoder rings respond to MIDI feedback, you’ll always know at a glance when something changes in your software.
So, it’s a great mixer-controller – but what makes it a good backbone for a multi-module MIDI controller? The lack of available USB ports is a common problem for many DJs, so Behringer incorporated a powered 4-port Multi-TT hub into the MM-1. It’s USB 2.0 compatible, so feel free to use it not only for other MIDI controllers, but also for hard drives, audio interfaces, or even gooseneck lamps. And since it’s a Multi-TT USB hub, you get full speed from each port. You never have to worry about finding the right powered USB hub for your DJ or production work.
- 4-channel mixer style DJ MIDI controller
- Deckadance DJ software from Image Line included
- Compatible with popular DJ software including Native Instruments Traktor, Serato Scratch Live, Ableton Live and any other MIDI-compatible programs
- Full-size 60mm channel faders and 45mm crossfader for a professional fee
- High quality 4-port powered multi-TT USB hub for connecting other controllers
- MIDI-reactive buttons and LED peak metering to keep your eyes from the computer screen
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables plug-and-play with any MIDI software
- Designed to lock together with other BEHRINGER CMD controllers for full expandability
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
Buy multiple COMMAND Series units to make your own custom modular controller.