Behringer DJ Controller CMD DV-1
DJ Controllers & Interfaces
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
DVS-based MIDI module with Dual Effects, Deck Focus and Transport Control.
BEHRINGER COMMAND Series DJ Controllers give you what you™ve been looking for “ a modular system of controllers that can be put together to suit your software needs. Each module is packed with professional features “ from high quality faders to extensive MIDI feedback, plus those features are organized into logical groups. This gives you a clear idea of what each module is for and how it can be used, without needing to read a manual first. And all CMD controllers are class-compliant, meaning that no additional drivers are required “ just connect and go.
CMD DV-1 Digital Vinyl Control Module
The DV-1 is designed to work alongside modern digital vinyl systems like Serato ScratchLive and Native Instrument' Traktor Scratch Pro 2. Because these systems rely on more traditional devices (like turntables or CD players) for much of their functionality, modern DVS DJs often miss out on many of the additional features these great programs offer.
Enter the DV-1, a controller designed to give you the freedom to use both digital vinyl and traditional gear, while giving you access to advanced software features such as looping, hotcues, effects, samples, and much more. As a single controller, the DV-1 can be used to access advanced features for up to four software decks. Or if you prefer discreet controls, multiple DV-1 modules can be used simultaneously.
The DV-1 is the ideal size to sit next to a mixer or turntable, and the rugged build quality and long life tactile switches mean you™ll have this workhorse for a long, long time.
- Full control of up to 4 software effects decks
- Deckadance DJ software from Image Line included
- Compatible with popular DJ software including Native Instruments Traktor, Serato Scratch Live, Ableton Live and any other MIDI-compatible programs
- Access deck focus, hotcues, looping, instant doubles and much more
- MIDI-reactive controls take your eyes off the computer screen
- USB bus-powered
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables plug-and-play with any MIDI software
- Designed to lock together with other BEHRINGER CMD controllers for full expandability
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
Buy multiple COMMAND Series units to make your own custom modular controller.