Behringer DJ Controller CMD DC-1Sku #H96681000000000 Behringer H96681 YCD DJ Controllers & Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Pad-based MIDI module with effects and navigation control.
BEHRINGER COMMAND Series DJ Controllers give you what you’ve been looking for – a modular system of controllers that can be put together to suit your software needs. Each module is packed with professional features – from high quality faders to extensive MIDI feedback, plus those features are organized into logical groups. This gives you a clear idea of what each module is for and how it can be used, without needing to read a manual first. And all CMD controllers are class-compliant, meaning that no additional drivers are required – just connect and go.
CMD DC-1 Drum Control Module
Want to incorporate live beat making into your set? Or how about some nice, fat buttons to bang on for cue juggles? The DC-1 is your answer.
Inspired by a long line of great drum machines, the DC-1 has a layout that’s instantly familiar. All 16 of the trigger pads are backlit, allowing them to give you information as well as sending data to your chosen software.
Directly above the trigger pads you’ll find an array of 8 encoders and 8 buttons, which are ideal for controlling effects or changing application parameters. And at the top of the DC-1 is a complete navigation section, with 8 backlit buttons and a fat rotary encoder.
If you’re into production and beat creation, the DC-1 is a very handy tool to have. The DC-1 delivers, via its tough 1" square buttons with just the right amount of give. So whether you’re drumming samples or cue points, your fingers will thank you.
- 16 Large backlit pad-style buttons
- Deckadance DJ software from Image Line included
- Compatible with popular DJ software including Native Instruments Traktor, Serato Scratch Live, Ableton Live and any other MIDI-compatible programs
- Complete navigation section with jog wheel for navigating track libraries, scenes, etc
- Control effects with 8 encoders and 8 buttons - all with MIDI feedback to take your eyes off the computer screen
- USB bus-powered
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables plug-and-play with any MIDI software
- Designed to lock together with other BEHRINGER CMD controllers for full expandability
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
Buy multiple COMMAND Series units to make your own custom modular controller.