Behringer Behritone C5A Active Full-Range Reference Studio MonitorProduct #H87330 Behringer H87330 YBDA Powered Monitors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Reference your mixes for real-world systems.
BEHRITONE C5A full-range reference studio monitors let you hear what your mixes will sound like on real-world systems such as car stereos, computers, televisions, iPod stations and other bass-challenged systems. These mighty little monitors are an homage to the classic versions that Literally shook up the recording industry in the 1970s and ‘80s. The original versions were passive little vinyl-clad, particle board cubes that recording engineers soon came to love.
Each 6.5" cube contains its own dedicated 30-Watt Class-D power amp and a specially designed 5-1/4" full-range speaker for crystal-clear audio reproduction. Each speaker accepts balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS, as well as unbalanced RCA connections, and are magnetically shielded so they won’t disrupt your computer video monitors. The C5A sports a classic wood-grain laminate, allowing it to fit into virtually any studio décor. Constructed of precision-milled, high-rigidity MDF for extremely low-resonance performance. A neoprene pad is included for superior acoustic isolation when the speakers are placed on a desktop, or the enclosures can be mounted on mic stands via the built-in 5/8" adapters.
- Vintage-style studio monitor modeled after a famous model from the 70's
- High-end 30-Watt Class-D amplifier built-in to perfectly match the speaker's performance
- Full-range 5 1/4" speaker with special diaphragm and deformation-resistant chassis
- Homogeneous dispersion pattern due to singular small-diaphragm full-range driver configuration
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
- 6 1/2" cube cabinet with detachable acoustic foam and attractive wood laminate
- Precision-milled, high-rigidity MDF cabinet and baffle for minimal resonance
- 5/8" Microphone stand mount built into the cabinet base
- 1/4" Soft neoprene pad to serve as an acoustic isolator
Get the honest truth about your mixes, order these classically modeled reference monitors today.
Behritone C5A Active Full-Range Reference Studio Monitor Specifications:
- AUDIO INPUTS
- XLR connector: Balanced input
- 1/4" TRS: Balanced input
- RCA: Unbalanced input
- Input impedance: 10 kΩ
- Input trim: –6 dB to +6 dB
- Max. input level: +20 dBu
- Full-range driver: 5 1/4" speaker
- AMPLIFIER OUTPUT POWER
- RMS @ 1 % THD (sine wave): 30 W @ 8 Ω
- Peak power: 36 W @ 8 Ω
- SYSTEM SPECIFICATION
- Frequency range: 150Hz to 15kHz
- POWER SUPPLY
- 100 - 240 V~, 50/60 Hz: T 1.25 A H 250 V
- Power consumption: 56 W
- Mains connection: Standard IEC connector
- DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT:
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 6.5” x 6.5” x 7.8”
- Weight: 7.3lb