Behringer Behritone C5A Active Full-Range Reference Studio MonitorProduct #H87330 Behringer H87330 YBDA Powered Studio Monitors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Reference your mixes for real-world systems.
BEHRITONE C5A full-range reference studio monitors let you hear what your mixes will sound like on real-world systems such as car stereos, computers, televisions, iPod stations and other bass-challenged systems. These mighty little monitors are an homage to the classic versions that Literally shook up the recording industry in the 1970s and ˜80s. The original versions were passive little vinyl-clad, particle board cubes that recording engineers soon came to love.
Each 6.5" cube contains its own dedicated 30-Watt Class-D power amp and a specially designed 5-1/4" full-range speaker for crystal-clear audio reproduction. Each speaker accepts balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS, as well as unbalanced RCA connections, and are magnetically shielded so they won™t disrupt your computer video monitors. The C5A sports a classic wood-grain laminate, allowing it to fit into virtually any studio dcor. Constructed of precision-milled, high-rigidity MDF for extremely low-resonance performance. A neoprene pad is included for superior acoustic isolation when the speakers are placed on a desktop, or the enclosures can be mounted on mic stands via the built-in 5/8" adapters.
- Vintage-style studio monitor modeled after a famous model from the 70's
- High-end 30-Watt Class-D amplifier built-in to perfectly match the speaker's performance
- Full-range 5 1/4" speaker with special diaphragm and deformation-resistant chassis
- Homogeneous dispersion pattern due to singular small-diaphragm full-range driver configuration
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
- 6 1/2" cube cabinet with detachable acoustic foam and attractive wood laminate
- Precision-milled, high-rigidity MDF cabinet and baffle for minimal resonance
- 5/8" Microphone stand mount built into the cabinet base
- 1/4" Soft neoprene pad to serve as an acoustic isolator
Get the honest truth about your mixes, order these classically modeled reference monitors today.
Behritone C5A Active Full-Range Reference Studio Monitor Specifications:
- AUDIO INPUTS
XLR connector: Balanced input
1/4" TRS: Balanced input
RCA: Unbalanced input
Input impedance: 10 kÎ
Input trim: “6 dB to +6 dB
Max. input level: +20 dBu
Full-range driver: 5 1/4" speaker
AMPLIFIER OUTPUT POWER
RMS @ 1 % THD (sine wave): 30 W @ 8 Î
Peak power: 36 W @ 8 Î
Frequency range: 150Hz to 15kHz
100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz: T 1.25 A H 250 V
Power consumption: 56 W
Mains connection: Standard IEC connector
DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT:
Dimensions (WxHxD): 6.5 x 6.5 x 7.8