Combines the versatility of today's audio software with the feel of real controls!
The Behringer BCR2000 B-Control Rotary is an innovative, hands-on control surface with 32 endless rotary encoders for the ultimate control of virtual mixers, organ-drawbars, synths, and samplers. Control all the virtual gear in Cubase, Cakewalk, Logic Audio, and other major audio software. Tired of using a mouse? Match your "virtual hardware" setup or cascade them together for the ultimate workstation.
The BCR2000 is USB compatible and features full MIDI In/Out/Thru capability. 8 of the rotary encoders have a 15-element LED indicator plus a push-to-set function that lets you select, adjust, set, and control a myriad of functions. Assign a dedicated knob, fader, or key to your most frequently used functions and make edits without touching the mouse. Tweak "front-panel" settings by simply turning a knob. It's like having the real knobs for every control on the screen! Best of all, discover just how awesome MIDI can be!
Simply connect your B-CONTROL to your computer via USB. Then assign and control MIDI/audio sequencers, software mixers, or virtual synths/plug-ins with real knobs--without using your mouse! You'll spend less time clicking around and more time enjoying your music!
- Total recall cascadable desktop MIDI controller with analog feel and an intuitive user interface
- 24 endless rotary encoders for ultimate control of virtual mixes, organ-drawbars (inverse mode) or virtual synths and samplers
- 4 virtual groups with 8 dual-mode, high-resolution encoders that feature LED rings and additional push
- 16 + 4 illuminated buttons freely assignable manually or via user-friendly learn mode
- Additional multifunction footswitch and footcontroller connectors for MIDI input
- 32 user presets each with 4 encoder groups
- Configurable MIDI and USB modes for ultra-flexible system integration
- 1 MIDI In plus 2 MIDI Outs, usable as an additional USB to MIDI interface
- Multifunction 4-digit LED display with realtime parameter indication plus write-in fields for your own labeling
- MIDI Input with merge function for cascading several control units
- Easy connection to any computer/expander, etc., using MIDI
- Generic USB MIDI support with WindowsXP and MAC OS X
- Additional drivers and editor/librarian available soon on Behringer's website
Combine the versatility of software with the feel of real controls! Order with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees.