Behringer B412DSP Pair with FREE Xenyx 1204FXProduct #580987 Behringer 580987 YAD Live Sound Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Grab these 2 speakers at a great price and get a powerful mixer too.
This pack includes a pair of 600W Behringer B412DSP speakers—plus the XENYX 1204FX Audio Mixer.
Behringer B412DSP Active Loudspeakers
Behringer's B412DSPs are state-of-the-art loudspeakers that will simply blow you away. Each speaker holds a biamped 600W engine which drives a high-efficiency 12" woofer for brutal punch and a 1-3/4" titanium driver for high-end resolution. The loudspeaker's built-in mixer allows you to run the show without any extra PA equipment.
But this animal also has a brain: a powerful 24-bit digital processor controls the crossover, a dual compressor/limiter, phase and time corrections, and even a noise gate. The intelligent dynamic EQ makes sure your system sounds perfect at any sound level. It's powerful but so lightweight you don't have to be a gorilla to carry it.
Behringer XENYX 1204FX Mixer
The XENYX 1204FX has 12 inputs and 2 Aux sends for each channel. Additionally, 2 multi-functional stereo Aux returns have been incorporated for routing flexibility. Behringer's innovative XENYX mixer provides pristine sound quality and cutting-edge features for club musicians and artists recording from a home studio alike. The XENYX Mic Preamp approaches the sound quality, transparency, headroom, and even the dynamic range of boutique-style, standalone mic preamps. Behringer's neo-classic "British EQ" brings back the warmth and musicality of those '60s and '70s mega-console desks that made music history. The XENYX FX mixers incorporate a studio-grade 24-bit FX processor with 100 awesome effect presets. The XENYX 1204 comes with a USB/audio interface for direct plug-and-play connectivity to your Windows or Mac computer.
- High-power 600W, 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker with integrated
- State-of-the-art 24-bit digital signal processor
- Digital crossover, phase and time correction for perfect driver alignment plus dual compressor/limiter for total system protection
- Digital noise gate, low-cut filter, 2-band EQ, dynamic contour filter for ultimate sound reproduction
- 2 ULN mic/line inputs with individual volume controls and peak LEDs
- Extremely powerful 12" long-excursion driver
- State-of-the-art 1-3/4" titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion and large format exponential/conical horn wit multi-cell aperture throat
- Additional line output enables linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- Premium ultra low-noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art Xenyx Mic Preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs
- Studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processor with 100 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- USB/Audio Interface Free audio recording and editing software downloadable at www.behringer.com
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Peak LEDs, mute/alt 3-4, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors plus separate control room, headphones and stereo tape outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
- Tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Internal autorange power supply for maximum flexibility (100–240 V), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Snag these speakers & pick up a free mixer while you're at it—order now.
B412DSP Pair with FREE Xenyx 1204FX Specifications:
- B412DSP Speakers:
- Output power (Peak Program):
- Low-frequency range: 460 W
- High-frequency range: 140 W
- DSP: 24-Bit fixed-point Motorola
- AD/DA converter: 24-Bit/48kHz
- Limiter: Dual protection for woofer and driver
- Dynamic EQ: dual parametric EQs
- Noise gate: Variant (off to —30 dB < -45dBr)
- EQ High: ± 15dB (12kHz)
- EQ Low: ± 15dB (100kHz)
- Low Cut: 40 — 160 Hz (24 db/Oct.)
- High-performance woofer: 12" (305 mm) long-excursion
- Tweeter compression driver : 1.75" (44 mm) titanium-diaphragm
- Frequency range 45 Hz to 20 kHz
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Max. sound pressure level: 127 dB @ 1m
- Dispersion: 90 degrees x 45 degrees
- Crossover: 1.7 kHz, Butterworth, 24dB/Oct.
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) approx. 26" x 15-1/2" x 15", (660 x 395 x 380 mm)
- Weight: 65 lbs. (30 kg)