Behringer B215XL 15" 1000W Passive PA SpeakerSku #580026000000000 Behringer 580026 YAAA Unpowered Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A solid club speaker that bands can afford.
The Behringer B215XL is a 2-way passive PA speaker that boasts a whopping 1,000W power handling (peak), a 15" woofer, and a state-of-the-art 1-3/4" titanium-diaphragm compression driver. Ideal for live and playback applications, the Behringer B215XL speaker delivers deep, booming bass and acoustic power in an ultra-compact, lightweight package. This super-portable PA system provides excellent sound even at extreme levels, and the 1-3/4" compression driver allows for exceptional high-frequency reproduction.
- High-power, 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications (250W continuous/1000W peak power)
- Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Extremely powerful 15" long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1-3/4" titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning: Standmounts with 25mm pole socket or tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- 2 professional speaker connectors plus 1/4" jack connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Step up to Behringer quality—add the B215XL to the cart now.
B215XL 15" 1000W Passive PA Speaker Specifications:
- High Performance Woofer: 15" (381mm)
- Tweeter Compression Driver: 1.75" (44mm)
- Frequency Range: 55Hz to 20kHz
- Power Rating: 1000W Peak Power; 250W Continuous (IEC 60268-5)
- Impedance: 8Ω
- Sensitivity: 96dB (Full Space)
- Dispersion: 70° x 40°
- Crossover Frequency: 2.0kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 27-1/3" x 17-1/3" x 13-1/16" (695 x 440 x 335mm)
- Weight: 38.7lb. (17.6kg)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Behringer B215XL 15" 1000W Passive PA Speaker:
Have had these for about a year and half. Been using them mostly for mobile DJing weddings, reunions, birthdays, etc. Have paired them up with two other speakers and used them as mains during a few live band performances. Obviously, there are all around better, higher end speakers out there. However, these have never once disappointed me. They have always sounded great even at louder volumes. The bass in them is ok, but I usually have a sub so I split the lows anyway. Very light and durable. The dual speakon input/output is cool to have. Over all definitely worth the money. I will probably buy another pair one day.