A solid club speaker that bands can afford.
The Behringer B215XL is a 2-way passive PA speaker that boasts a whopping 1,000W power handling (peak), a 15" woofer, and a state-of-the-art 1-3/4" titanium-diaphragm compression driver. Ideal for live and playback applications, the Behringer B215XL speaker delivers deep, booming bass and acoustic power in an ultra-compact, lightweight package. This super-portable PA system provides excellent sound even at extreme levels, and the 1-3/4" compression driver allows for exceptional high-frequency reproduction.
- High-power, 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications (250W continuous/1000W peak power)
- Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Extremely powerful 15" long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1-3/4" titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning: Standmounts with 25mm pole socket or tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- 2 professional speaker connectors plus 1/4" jack connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Step up to Behringer quality—add the B215XL to the cart now.
B215XL 15" 1000W Passive PA Speaker Specifications:
- High Performance Woofer: 15" (381mm)
- Tweeter Compression Driver: 1.75" (44mm)
- Frequency Range: 55Hz to 20kHz
- Power Rating: 1000W Peak Power; 250W Continuous (IEC 60268-5)
- Impedance: 8Ω
- Sensitivity: 96dB (Full Space)
- Dispersion: 70° x 40°
- Crossover Frequency: 2.0kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 27-1/3" x 17-1/3" x 13-1/16" (695 x 440 x 335mm)
- Weight: 38.7lb. (17.6kg)