Behringer B215XL 1000W 15" Titanium PA SpeakerProduct #582084 Behringer 582084 YAAA Unpowered Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A lightweight, yet powerful loudspeaker that is road reliable.
Now offered in stylish white, the Behringer B215XL 2-way PA speaker system boasts a whopping 1000W power handling (peak). With a 15" woofer and 1-3/4" a state-of-the-art titanium compression driver,the B215XL speaker is ideal for live and playback applications. With deep, booming bass and acoustic power, the Behringer B215XL delivers excellent sound even at extreme levels. The 1-3/4" titanium compression driver delivers exceptional high-frequency reproduction, and its ultra-wide dispersion horn guarantees that your sound will be heard.
- High-power, 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications (250W continuous/1000W peak power)
- Ultracompact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Extremely powerful 15" long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1-3/4" titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultrawide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning: Standmounts with 25mm pole socket or tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- 2 professional speaker connectors plus ¼" jack connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
Own a portable system that stays true to your sound.
B215XL 1000W 15" Titanium PA Speaker Specifications:
- High Performance Woofer: 15" (381 mm)
- Tweeter Compression Driver: 1.75" (44 mm)
- Frequency Range: 55 Hz to 20 kHz
- Power Rating: 1000 Watts Peak Power; 250 Watts Continuous (IEC 60268-5)
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 96 dB (Full Space)
- Dispersion: 70° x 40°
- Crossover Frequency: 2.0 kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 27-1/3" x 17-1/3" x 13-1/16" (695 x 440 x 335 mm)
- Weight: 38.7 Lb. (17.6 kg)