Behringer B212XL White 800W 12" Titanium PA SpeakerProduct #582083 Behringer 582083 YAAA Unpowered PA Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Lightweight, versatile, and road reliable.
Now offered in stylish white, the Behringer B212XL 2-way PA speaker system boasts a 12" woofer and 1-3/4" titanium compression driver. The B212XL is ideal for live and playback applications. With deep, booming bass and acoustic power, the Behringer B212XL delivers excellent sound even at extreme levels.
The PA speaker's 1-3/4" titanium compression driver delivers exceptional high-frequency reproduction, and its ultra-wide dispersion horn guarantees that your sound will be heard. Its compact dimensions, low weight, and option for wall-mounting give the Behringer B212XL PA Speaker maximum flexibility.
- High-power 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications (200W Continuous; 800W Peak Power)
- Available in black or white finish
- Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Extremely powerful 12" long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Optional swiveling mounting brackets
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- 2 professional speaker connectors plus ¼" jack connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
B212XL White 800W 12" Titanium PA Speaker Specifications:
- High Performance Woofer: 12" (305mm)
Tweeter Compression Driver: 1.75" (44mm)
Frequency Range: 65Hz to 18kHz
Power Rating: 800W Peak Power; 200W Continuous (IEC 60268-5)
Sensitivity: 95dB (Full Space)
Dispersion: 90 x 60
Crossover Frequency: 1.9kHz
Dimensions (HxWxD): 21-2/3" x 13-5/8" x 10-5/8" (550 x 345 x 270 mm)
Weight: 24lb. (10.9 kg)