Open Box (Blemished) Behringer B-Control Deejay BCD2000
DJ Controllers & Interfaces
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
A DJ control surface with an audio interface for a price that won't sink your wallet.
The Behringer BCD2000 connects 4 channels of audio to your computer via USB and features high-resolution 24-bit A/D and D/A converters, 2 phono preamps to connect turntables, and a pair of scratch wheels for scratching, cue searching, and pitch bending audio. Use this DJ controller as the foundation for your mixing setup in your DJ equipment rig and connect up to 2 turntables, a CD player, or a hand-held media player. The B-Control DJ lets you play, mix, and scratch any MP3, OGG, and WAV files; CDs; and vinyl records (no time code records needed), so you can, for example, mix a vinyl track with an MP3 track. The included Behringer B-DJ software or most other MIDI DJ software (Windows XP only) gives you powerful hands-on control over DJ mixer, player, and effects functions.
The integrated full-fledged mixer features 3-band kill EQ per channel, ultraprecise faders, super-smooth crossfader with adjustable curve, and a premium-quality mic preamp with its own level and EQ controls plus a talkover function. The Behringer BCD2000 is equipped with 2 internal phono preamps (one selectable as line input) for mixing your vinyl records with MP3 files or using the Behringer B-Control as a digital DJ mixer with full effects control for your dual vinyl performances. Its sophisticated headphone section includes PFL Mix, Split options, and direct listening to master output mix. Play/pause, cue, loop, and pitch bend functions are regulated via dedicated controls for intuitive DJing, and 4 user-assignable controls and buttons are available for an integrated FX section. The DJ control surface lets you run up to 4 effects simultaneously in real time, including any DirectX effect plug-in and record your live performance straight to your computer's hard disk. Take advantage of the enormous processing power of modern PCs and mix, scratch, and manipulate digital music in real time—regardless of the format.
- Play, mix, and scratch MP3, OGG, and WAV files with a real vinyl feeling
- 4-channel full-speed USB audio interface with 24-bit converters, awesome sound, and ultralow-latency ASIO driver
- Your complete DJ setup in a single controller/audio box: mixer, dual player, effects section, microphone preamp, 2 phono preamps, plus a full-fledged monitor section
- Perfect control over DJ mixer, player, and effects functions with the included Behringer B-DJ software or most other MIDI DJ software (Windows XP only)
- Run up to 4 effects simultaneously in real time, including any DirectX effect plug-in
- Record your live performance straight to your computer's hard disk
- 2 jog wheels for scratching, pitch bending, and cue searching
- Total performance control through 3-band kill EQ, loop buttons, pitch and level faders per channel
- Ultrasmooth gliding crossfader with adjustable crossfader curve
- Internal microphone preamp with own level and EQ adjustments
- Talkover function
- 2 internal phono preamps (one selectable as line input)