Open Box (Mint) Behringer 1C Studio Monitor Speakers Pair
Unpowered Studio Monitors
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Ultracompact multi-purpose monitor speakers with a frequency range from 60Hz to 23kHz.
2-way Behringer 1C Monitors merge stunningly accurate sound reproduction with neo-classic design. They are an ideal choice for fixed speaker installations, such as stereo and surround applications, home recording studios, restaurants, or audio and video production suites.
Incredible Sound Quality
100W passive Behringer 1C loudspeakers derive their great sound from their powerful 5.5" cellulose cone woofers and high-resolution 0.5" tweeters. Their internal crossover provides auto-overload tweeter protection. High-precision components and design ensure absolute phase linearity. The result: Monitors with full-power, ultralinear frequency response ranging from 60Hz all the way up to 23kHz.
Designed to Blend with any Decor
These little beauties come with color-matched mounting brackets for convenient, easy installation. Place Behringer !C Monitors in bookshelves, on desktops or hang them from the rafters. You'll find dozens of applications for these great-sounding Behringer monitor speakers.
- Multipurpose 2-way studio monitors ideally suited for fixed installation, multimedia, home recording studio, audio/video production and surround-sound systems
- High-power handling capability (100W/IEC268-5) produces full-range output with extremely low distortion
- Powerful 5-1/2" woofer with extremely light-weight cellulose cone and high-resolution 1/2" tweeter
- Ultra-linear frequency range from 60Hz to 23kHz
- Phase-optimized and high-precision crossover for absolute phase linearity
- Auto-overload protection prevents tweeter damage and resets automatically
- Bracket for wall/ceiling mounting included
Order these 1C monitor speakers for surround sound, home recording, or other applications.
1C Studio Monitor Speakers Pair Specifications:
- Connector type: Clip terminal
Wire diameter: < 4mm
Power capacity (prg.): 100W (IEC 268-5)
Frequency range: 60Hz to 23kHz (-10dB)
Nominal sound pressure level (SPL): 86dB*W/m (program, bandwidth 100-5000Hz on axis, full space)
Max. short term acoustic output: 112dB @ 1m (on axis, half space)
Crossover frequency: 5000Hz
Dimensions (HxWxD): 8.9" x 5.9" x 5.6", (225mm x 150mm x 142mm)
Weight: approx. 4lbs. each (1.8kg each)