Professional, studio-quality headphones used by audio specialists.
Beats Pro headphones are just that, professional quality headphones designed for sound engineers, musicians, and those who take sound seriously. They’re the headphones that artists like Will.i.am use in the studio, and are designed to deliver the same level of emotion and power the artist originally intended.
THE SOUND OF THE STUDIO
Beats Pro headphones sound so good because they put back the quality lost in modern-day file compression. That means you’re really hearing music the way it was originally heard by the artist in the studio.
CLEAR HIGHS AND DEEP LOWS
Beats Pro are made of steel and aluminum, giving you an interior sound platform more solid than most. That’s why you’ll feel the kind of bass that resonates deep in your chest when you play your music.
No cheap plastic, no frayed cords. Beats Pro headphones are made with an aluminum gunmetal frame with a black matte anodized finish, encasing overstuffed leather ear cups.
TRUE NOISE REDUCTION
Because Beats Pro headphones have heavily padded, pivoting ear cups, you get the noise cancelling effect without the need for power switches or batteries. It’s the real studio monitor experience in a headphone.
- Comfortable on-ear design with optimal audio performance
- Heavily padded, pivoting ear cups, with noise cancelling effect
- No need for power switches or batteries
- Made with an aluminum gunmetal frame with a black matte anodized finish
- Real studio monitor experience in a headphone
Get the same sound and performance that the pros use, you deserve it.
- In The Box:
- Beats Pro on-ear headphones
- 4.2mm Coiled cable with 3.5mm twist lock plug
- ¼" Audio adapter
- In-line remote & mic cable (features may vary)
- Carrying pouch
- Beats cleaning cloth
- Weight (kg): 0.40
- Height (mm): 197
- Length of Cable (m): 1.523
- Type of Jack: 3.5mm