BBE FJB-200X Phono Preamp
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Converts your turntable's output to work with your stereo!
The BBE FJB-200X Phono Preamp converts an RIAA turntable signal into line level so you can play your vinyl straight through your stereo, mixer, or computer sound card. The BBE preamp has stereo RCA I/O, 1/4" TRS out, and a grounding post for 60-cycle hum elimination. Works with magnetic phono cartridges.
- Preamp converts RIAA turntable signal into line level
- Stereo RCA I/O
- 1/4" TRS out
- Grounding post
Spin your records through ordinary equipment or convert it all to digital. Order this BBE preamp now!
FJB-200X Phono Preamp Specifications:
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz (+/-1.5dB)
- Signal to noise ratio: >80dB unweighted
- THD: 0.02% @1kHz
- Input capacitance: 5pf + cable capacitance
- Input impedance: 50k Ohms
- Output impedance: 1k Ohms
- Max output level: >10dB@1kHz at 1% dist.
- 3.25"W x 1.5"H x 2"D
- 1 lbs.