BBE 382iSW Stereo Sonic Maximizer With Subwoofer Output
Sound Enhancers & Exciters
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Sonic Maximizer with sub out for DJ and PA sound reinforcement.
The BBE 382iSW combines a full-featured Sonic Maximizer engine with an independent variable subwoofer low-pass filter output. Applications for this versatile unit include mobile DJ rigs, nightclubs/theaters, studios, and PA systems.
(Now with 4th-generation processing.)
- A full-function Sonic Maximizer
- Subwoofer output
- +20dB of output headroom
- Unbalanced 1/4"/RCA I/O
- 108dB signal-to-noise ratio
382iSW Stereo Sonic Maximizer With Subwoofer Output Specifications:
- Frequency response in process mode: program controlled
- Frequency response in bypass mode: 5Hz to 30kHz
- Signal to noise ratio: 108dBu process in, 120dBu process out
- Total harmonic distortion (THD) process mode: less than 0.1% at 1kHz
- Maximum output: +20dBu
- Input impedance: 47K Ohms
- Nominal input level: -10dBu
- Output impedance: 1K Ohms