BBE 282iQ Desktop Sonic Maximizer with Unbalanced 1\4" ConnectionsProduct #J00588 BBE J00588 YFB Sound Enhancers & Exciters https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Desktop BBE for guitarists, bassists and keyboard players.
The BBE 282i Sonic Maximizer is a two channel signal processor that will benefit any recording or sound reproduction system. Whether you purchased the Sonic Maximizer for your home studio, P.A., DJ system, or instrument rack, you will find the Sonic Maximizer’s rugged construction and careful electronic design a welcome addition to your sonic arsenal.
The 282iR featuresfeatures unbalanced ¼” phone connectors making it ideal for interfacing with guitar, bass or keyboards.
The 282’s smaller chassis makes it ideal for DJ systems, DAW-based recording environments and space challenged live systems, as well as desktop applications, where space is at a premium and there’ s no 19 rack space available. However, the 282 series delivers exactly the same performance as BBE’s world renowned rack-mounted Sonic Maximizer products.
BBE High Definition Sound compensates for phase and amplitude distortion, restoring the brilliance and clarity of the original content material. The BBE High Definition Sound process begins by applying a linear phase shift across the full frequency range of the signal, which allows the speaker system to reproduce the transients and harmonics in the correct order. The BBE process then compensates for speaker amplitude distortion by progressively boosting lower and higher frequencies, and doing so within the context of the phase correction process. This efficiently creates a fuller, richer sound without excess equalization.
- A full-function Sonic Maximizer
- +23dB of output headroom (282iX), +20dB (282iR and iQ)
- 108dB signal to noise ratio
- Unbalanced ¼”
Order today and realize unprecedented clarity and presence.
282iQ Desktop Sonic Maximizer with Unbalanced 1\4" Connections Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 5Hz to 30kHz +/-0.5dBu, -10dBu input
- THD in process mode: less than 0.1% at -10dBu input, 20-20kHz
- Maximum Output: +20dBu (may vary due to control settings)
- Input Impedance: 47k Ohms, unbalanced 1/4” phone jack, RCA jack or balanced XLR
- Output Impedance: 1k Ohms, unbalanced 1/4” phone jack or RCA jack (282iQ and iR) 600 Ohms balanced XLR (282iX)
- Sensitivity: -45dBu for maximum process
- Maximum Process: +12dBu boost at 5kHz
- Lo Contour: +12dBu boost at 50Hz
- Power Requirements: 12 VAC power supply
- Dimensions: 10.63”(W) x 8.27”(D) x 2.36”(H)
- Shipping Weight: 2.65 lbs