B-52 US-1200 Power AmpProduct #582069 B-52 582069 YAB Live Power Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Designed to provide outstanding performance on any stage.
The B-52 US-1200 Power Amp has low noise, low distortion circuitry, and high current output stages. B-52 uses oversized toroidial transformers and large filter capacitors to deliver super-clean, fist-pumping output even when driving 2-ohm speaker loads.
The stellar looking US-Series professional power amplifiers are made to outperform in any setting. B-52 US-series power amplifiers use the most reliable linear output devices, which provide ultralow distortion and ruler-flat frequency response. Backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Compact 2-rack size
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater 2-ohm power
- 21-position detent gain control knobs for consistent settings
- Front panel LED display: Power, bridge and parallel LEDs and signal,
- 20dB, -10dB, 0dB, clip and protect LEDs for each channel
- Protection: short circuit, output current limiting, thermal, DC offset, turn on/off muting, RF protection and circuit breaker
- Clip limiters reduce distortion without sacrificing peak performance (defeatable on US-3000/US-4000)
- Sub-sonic filters protect speakers and increase headroom (defeatable)
- Balanced combo XLR and ¼" TRS input connectors and link XLR output connectors
- 5-Way binding post and Speakon„¢ outputs
- Low-noise cooling fans with continuously variable speed and highly efficient front-to-rear forced air keeps the amplifiers cool
Get the super-clean power you need for any gig.
US-1200 Power Amp Specifications:
Stereo Both Channel Driven @ 1kHz, 1%THD
8 Ohms: 210 watts
4 Ohms: 330 watts
2 Ohms: 430 watts
Bridged Mono @ 1kHz, 1%THD
8 Ohms: 650 watts
4 Ohms: 850 watts
Input Sensitivity: 1.23 Vrms (+4 dBu) for full power @ 4 Ohms
Input Impedance: 30K ohms Balanced/15K ohms Unbalanced
Frequency Response: 0/-0.5dB: 20Hz - 20kHz; 0/-3dB: 5Hz - 60kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio: Better than 100dB (20Hz - 20kHz)
Distortion (SMPTE-IM): Less than 0.03%
Output Circuitry: AB
Cooling: Continuously variable speed fan, front to rear
Protection: Short circuit, thermal, current limit, dc offset, AC current inrush, RF protection, subsonic, turn on/off muting
Input: Combo female XLR & 1/4" TRS jack. Link: Male XLR
Output: Both 5-way biding post and Speakon„¢
Front: Power on/off switch, volume controls for each channel
Rear: Mode switch (stereo / parallel / bridge), HPF on/off, Limiter on/off (US3000/4000)
Indicator: Power, parallel, bridge. Each channel: Signal, -20dB, -10dB, clip, protect
Power Requirements: 115/230V 60/50Hz factory configured
AC consumption: Both channels driven at 4 Ohm load, at 115Vac (for 230V divide by 2)
Controls: Front: Power on/off switch, volume controls for each channel
Typical level, 1/8 power pink noise: 4.5A
Severe level, 1/3 power pink noise: 7A
Dimensions: 19" (482mm) x 3.5" (88mm) x 17.2" (438mm)
Net weight: 28lb (13kg)