B-52 MX-MN15 15 Inch Two Way Stage Monitor 300 Watts
Unpowered Stage Monitors
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Great sounding and ruggedly built.
The B-52 MX-MN 15 is the ideal short-to-medium-distance stage monitor that provides 2 discrete angles. It uses a B-52 15-85 woofer with a 2-1/2" polyamide voice coil, and a 1"-exit titanium compression driver mounted on a constant directivity horn to produce big sound with 300W power handling capability. The rugged speaker cabinet from B-52's MX series features metal bar handles, 16-gauge perforated steel grille, rubber feet, and protective metal corners. Input connectors include 2 - 1/4" phone jacks and a genuine Neutrik NL4 connector.Â Covered with impact-resistant black carpet.
- 15" woofer with 2-1/2" voice coil
- 300W power handling
- Titanium diaphragm 1" HF compression driver
- Constant directivity 90 x 40 horn
- Metal bar handles, 16-gauge perforated steel grille
- Rubber feet
- Protective metal corners. 2 - 1/4" phone jack inputs plus a genuine Neutrik NL4 connector
You can't beat the sound quality for the price. Order the B-52 MX-MN15 monitor speaker today and hear like you always wished you could.
MX-MN15 15 Inch Two Way Stage Monitor 300 Watts Specifications:
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 19kHz
- High-Freq. Dispersion: 90 x 40 degrees
- X-Over Point: 1.6kHz
- Power Handling: 300W
- SPL @ 1w1m: 97 dB
- Peak SPL: 128 dB
- Dimensions: 27"W x 18"H x 21"D
- Weight: 66 lbs.
- Â Â Â Â Â Â