Get the deep, rich bass you're looking for.
Extend the low-frequency response of any MX series full-range system to its lowest octave with the B-52 MX-18S 18" 550W Subwoofer. The MX-18S uses an American-made cast-frame 18" subwoofer with a 3.5" high-temperature polyamide voice coil. The rugged speaker cabinet features metal bar handles, 16-gauge perforated steel grille, rubber feet, and protective metal corners. Finished with impact-resistant black carpet. Input connectors include 2 - 1/4" metal phone jacks and a genuine Neutrik NL4 connector. The B-52 subwoofer speaker has a polemount adapter that makes it easy to install a metal tube to support the MX-15.
- High-performance loudspeaker and 1" exit titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Metal bar handles
- 16-gauge perforated steel grille
- Rubber feet
- Protective metal corners
- 2 - 1/4" metal phone jack inputs
- Neutrik NL4 input
- Impact-resistant black carpet
MX-18S 18" 550W Subwoofer Specifications:
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Frequency response: 30-160Hz
- Power handling: 550W
- SPL @ 1w1m: 99dB
- Peak SPL: 130dB
- Dimensions: 23"W x 26"H x 22"D
- Weight: 90 lbs.