- Buy New
A hard-driving PA with plenty of juice that'll get you rocking right out of the box!
Value PA speaker package comes with the B-52 Matrix Sound System, two 20', 16-gauge Speakon speaker cables, and 2 standard speaker stands.
The B-52 Matrix Speaker System consists of 2 - 12" 2-way speakers, an 18" subwoofer with a 3-channel amplifier and circuitry housed in a separate compartment on the sub unit's back. A 600W amp drives the subs, and 2—300W amps drive the 2-ways. All of the components are matched for the best possible sound and balance with minimal tweaking. Just connect the system components, plug in the power cord, plug in your mixer or other sound source, and you're ready to go!
The B-52 subwoofer enclosure is divided into 2 separate compartments. The front chamber serves as the cabinet for the cast-frame, 4" voice coil and 18" subwoofer. The rear chamber houses all of the speaker system's electronic circuitry, which includes the amplification for all 3 components, power supply, compressor, and preamps. The subwoofer has a power handling capability of 600W and a nominal impedance of 8 ohms.
Each 12" 2-way Matrix 2000 speaker is loaded with a B-52 custom-designed 12" woofer and a 1" titanium diaphragm compression driver, mounted to a 90° x 40° constant directivity horn. The speakers can be pole mounted, used as stage monitors, or flown with built-in 3/8"—16 TPI hardware for permanent installations. For transport, they mount onto the subwoofer's front grille.
Transporting the Matrix PA system is easy: Move the subwoofer onto its casters and place the included cover over the subwoofer. Next, pull the included covers over the satellite speakers and close the zippers. It is recommended that you transport the subwoofer and satellites separately. You may transport all the components at the same time by placing the satellite speakers onto the subwoofer's front panel facing down. Secure the satellite speakers to the subwoofer with the included locking strap by fastening it to the bar handles on the side of the subwoofer cabinet.
The B-52 Matrix 2000 PA Speaker Sound System has a limited lifetime warranty on cabs and compression drivers; 5-year warranty on speakers; 2-year warranty on amplifiers.
B-52 Matrix PA Speaker Sound System
- Designed for easy operation
- Electronic circuitry fine tuned to match components for best possible sound
- Amplifier houses all the electronics required to run the system
- Speakers are designed to be pole mounted (shown with optional speaker stands)
- Can sit as stage monitors
- Built-in (3/8"—16 TPI) flying hardware
- Comes with 3 dust covers
- Also includes:
- 2 - 20', 16-gauge Speakon speaker cables
A plug-and-play system with punch! Order today.
Matrix-2000 Value Package Specifications:
- B-52 Matrix Sound System
- Subwoofer power output: 600W @ 8 ohms
- 12" - 2-way power output: 2 x 300W @ 4 ohms
- Line in: XLR female
- Parallel out: XLR male
- Input Impedance: 48k ohm
- Speaker out: Speakon NL4-style connector
- Power requirement: 115V50/60Hz10A/230V50/60Hz5A
- Crossover frequency: 120Hz; 24dB/octave
- Speaker: 1x18" cast-framed, 4" voice coil
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Subwoofer freq. response: 30 - 120Hz
- Sound pressure level (1w/1m):
- Max. SPL:129dB
- Weight: 160lb.
- Dimensions (Transport): 28"W x 35"H x 23"D
- 12" two-way speakers
- Speaker input: Speakon-style connection (pin 1+ = +, pin 1- = -)
- LF/MF woofer: 1 x 12" custom transducer
- HF driver: 1 x 3/4" titanium diaphragm on compression driver horn
- HF dispersion: 90 x 40
- Nominal impedance: 4 ohms
- Active freq. response: 120Hz—20kHz
- Crossover frequency (passive): 2.5kHz, 12dB /octave
- Sound pressure level (1w/1m): ; 2kHz, 12dB/octave
- Max. SPL:126dB
- Weight: 40lb.
- Dimensions (Upright): 14"W x 23"H x 13"D
- Complete System
- Weight: 245lb.
- Dimensions (Transport): 24"W x 47"H x 28"D
Reviewed by 1 customer