B-52 Matrix 2000 Speaker Sound SystemProduct #602072 B-52 602072 YAD Live Sound Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
A simple solution for superior sound.
The B-52 Matrix 2000 Speaker Sound System consists of 2 - 12" 2-way speakers, an 18" subwoofer with a 3-channel amplifier, and circuitry housed in a separate compartment on the sub unit's back. A 600W amp drives the subs, and 2 - 300W amps drive the 2-ways. All of the components are matched for the best possible sound and balance with minimal tweaking. All you have to do is connect the B-52 Matrix 2000 system components, plug in the power cord, plug in your mixer or other sound source, and you're ready to go!
The B-52 subwoofer enclosure is divided into 2 separate compartments. The front chamber serves as the cabinet for the cast-frame, 4" voice coil and 18" subwoofer. The rear chamber houses all of the system's electronic circuitry, which includes the amplification for all 3 components, power supply, compressor, and preamps. The B-52 subwoofer has a power handling capability of 600W and a nominal impedance of 8 ohms.
Each 12" 2-way Matrix 2000 speaker is loaded with a B-52 custom-designed 12" woofer and a 1" titanium diaphragm compression driver, mounted to a 90° x 40° constant directivity horn. The speakers can be pole mounted, used as stage monitors, or flown with built-in 3/8"—16 TPI hardware for permanent installations. For transport, they mount onto the subwoofer's front grille.
Transporting the B-52 Matrix system is easy: Move the subwoofer onto its casters and place the included cover over the subwoofer. Next, pull the included covers over the satellite speakers and close the zippers. It is recommended that you transport the subwoofer and satellites separately. You may transport all the components at the same time by placing the satellite speakers onto the subwoofer's front panel facing down. Secure the satellite speakers to the subwoofer with the included locking strap by fastening it to the bar handles on the side of the subwoofer cabinet.
The B-52 Matrix 2000 Speaker Sound System has a limited lifetime warranty on cabs and compression drivers; 5-year warranty on speakers; 2-year warranty on amplifiers.
- Designed for easy operation
- Electronic circuitry fine tuned to match components for best possible sound
- Amplifier houses all the electronics required to run the system
- Speakers are designed to be pole mounted (shown with optional speaker stands)
- Can sit as stage monitors
- Built-in (3/8"—16 TPI) flying hardware
Matrix 2000 Speaker Sound System Specifications:
- Subwoofer power output: 600W @ 8 ohms
- 12" - 2-way power output: 2x300W @ 4 ohms
- Line in: XLR female
- Parallel out: XLR male
- Input Impedance: 48k ohm
- Speaker out: Speakon NL4-style connector
- Power requirement: 115V50/60Hz10A/230V50/60Hz5A
- Crossover frequency: 120Hz; 24dB/octave
- Speaker: 1x18" cast-framed, 4" voice coil
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Subwoofer freq. response: 30 - 120Hz
- Sound pressure level (1w/1m):
- Max. SPL:129dB
- Weight:160 lbs.
- Dimensions (Transport): 28" (W) x 35" (H) x 23" (D)
- 12" TWO-WAY SPEAKERS
- Speaker input: Speakon-style connection (pin 1+ = +, pin 1- = -)
- LF/MF woofer:1 x 12" custom transducer
- HF driver:1 x 3/4" titanium diaphragm on compression driver horn
- HF dispersion:90 x 40
- Nominal impedance: 4 ohms
- Active freq. response: 120Hz—20kHz
- Crossover frequency (passive): 2.5kHz, 12dB /octave
- Sound pressure level (1w/1m): ; 2kHz, 12dB/octave
- Max. SPL:126dB
- Weight: 40 lbs.
- Dimensions (Upright): 14" (W) x 23" (H) x 13" (D)
- COMPLETE SYSTEM
- Weight:245 lbs.
- Dimensions (Transport): 24" (W) x 47" (H) x 28" (D)
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about B-52 Matrix 2000 Speaker Sound System:
I own this system and Love it! I get so many compliments on how clean the sound it, I've NEVER heard a more clean, crisp sound from a speaker system. The ONLY thing that blows about this is how heavy it is. The wheels make it nice and the fact that the other speakers stack are a plus but it's still really heavy so I do not recommended it for people with back problems. I've been wanting to get a lighter system but every one I've checked out just fails in sound quality compared to this one so I keep it.