This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A complete, easy-transport, easy set-up system.
The B-52 Matrix-1000 V2 Speaker System comes with 2 10" 2-way powered satellites and a dedicated powered 15" subwoofer. The Matrix-1000 V2 has a built-in 3-channel 700W power amplifier, 3 independent volume controls, electronic crossover with equalization, and VCA compressor.
The circuitry is designed and fine-tuned to integrate all components for the best possible sound. There is no need to tweak or finesse settings on a crossover or compressor to make your system sound great. Simply roll the system into place on its heavy duty casters, plug in the AC, connect the two speaker cables, run two XLR cables to your mixer and you're ready to go
Built-in 3-channel amplifier
The 15" subwoofer enclosure is divided into two separate compartments. The front chamber serves as the cabinet for the 15" subwoofer. The rear chamber houses all of the system's electronic circuitry, which includes the amplification for all three components, power supply and preamps. The 15" subwoofer has a power handling capability of 400 watts and a nominal impedance of 8 ohms.
10" satellite speakers
The B-52 Matrix-1000 V2 satellites are loaded with a custom designed 10" speaker and 1" titanium diaphragm compression driver. The "horn" is a 90 x 60 elliptical waveguide that can be rotated 90° to optimize the dispersion pattern to best suit your particular application. These versatile B-52 speakers are pole-mountable and can sit as stage monitors. They also include 3/8"—16 tpi flying hardware for small venue permanent installations. The rounded front of the satellite speaker is a perfect fit for the convex face of the subwoofer, allowing you to stack, roll and transport the entire Matrix-1000 V2 in and out of a venue in record time.
Transporting the system
To transport the B-52 Matrix-1000 V2, simply set the subwoofer on its casters and place the satellite speakers on to the subwoofer's front panel, facing down. Fasten the satellites with the included locking strap using the handles on either side of the subwoofer cabinet. Place the included cover over the entire PA speaker system and you're ready to move the Matrix-1000 V2 with ease.
Mobile DJ * Karaoke * Nightclub, Restaurant, Bar Install * Corporate Audio / Video * Home Entertainment System * Live Sound System * Stage Monitoring System * Booth Monitoring System * Drum Monitoring
- New high-performance compression driver for a smoother frequency response and lower distortion throughout the upper midrange frequencies
- New elliptical wave guide with more uniform dispersion
- VCA on all three amplifier channels to minimize clipping and distortion at high levels
- FREE dust cover
- Improved B-52 handles
An entire easy-transport sound system for a price that won't break the bank. Order today!
Matrix-1000 V2 700W Active 3-Piece Speaker System Specifications:
- 700-WATT 3-CHANNEL AMPLIFIER
- Subwoofer Power Output: 400 W
- 10" Two-way Power Output: 150 W
- Line in: XLR Female
- Parallel out: XLR Male
- Input Impedance: 48 k Ohms
- Speaker Out: Speakon NL4 Style Connector
- Power Requirement: 115V50/60Hz10A, 230V50/60Hz6A
- 15" SUBWOOFER
- Speaker: 15" Custom Built B-52 Subwoofer
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Subwoofer Freq. Response: 40 Hz; 120 Hz +/- 3dB
- Sound Pressure Level (1w/1m): 102 dB (half space)
- Max. SPL: 127 dB @1% THD
- Weight: 120 lbs
- Dimensions (Transport): 28" (H) x 19" (W) x 23" (D)
- 10" TWO-WAY SPEAKERs
- Speaker Input: Speakon style connector, (pin 1+ = +, pin 1- = -)
- LF/MF Woofer: 10" Custom Built B-52 Transducer
- HF Driver: 1" Titanium Diaphragm
- HF Dispersion: 90 x 60
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Active Freq. Response: 120—19K Hz +/- 3dB
- Crossover Frequency (passive): 2.5 kHz; 12 dB / Octave
- Sound Pressure Level (1w/1m): 101 dB (half space)
- Max. SPL: 124 dB @10% THD
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Dimensions (Upright): 19" (H) x 12" (W) x 11" (D)
- COMPLETE SYSTEM
- Weight: 180 lbs
- Dimensions (Transport): 39" (H) x 19" (W) x 23" (D)