B-52 ACT-1515X Active Dual 15 Inch Two Way 1000 Watts SpeakerProduct #606067 B-52 606067 YAAB Powered PA Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Capable of producing rich, clear sound even at extreme levels.
The highly sophisticated compression circuitry in the B-52 ACT-1515X loudspeaker allows for impressively high SPLs while minimizing the risk of damage to either the amplifier or loudspeakers. The ACT amplifier employs sophisticated circuitry including four stages of equalization, a built-in compressor, limiter and short circuit / over-current protection. The B-52 speaker has four-stage equalization network built into the amplifier is the perfect complement to the system's dual 15" loudspeaker components.
- Made in the USA
- 1000W RMS
- 13-ply Baltic birch construction
- Reinforced internal bracings
- Heavy-duty scratch-resistant durable black paint finish
- Aeroports for lower distortion & increased output
- Titanium compression driver on elliptical wave guide
- Custom 15" transducers optimized for high output & low distortion
- 16-gauge perforated steel grille for maximum protection
- Flared ports for highest available output
- Dimensions (W" x H" x D"): 21.25 x 48.5 x 18.5
A perfect speaker for large venue permanent installations or mobile entertainers. Order today!
ACT-1515X Active Dual 15 Inch Two Way 1000 Watts Speaker Specifications:
- Class H Amplifier with 2-stage power supply
- 1000 Watts @ 4 Ohms
- Max system SPL: 136dB
- Frequency response: 35-19K Hz
- Max power requirements: @ 120 Volts AC = 5 Amps
- Max Power Requirements: @ 230 Volts AC = 3 Amps
- Rated THD: 0.03%
- Built-in compressor-limiter 4-stage equalization
- Amplifier S/N ratio = 100dB A-weighted
- Subsonic filter: 18 dB / Octave @ 30 Hz
- XLR balanced input & output
- Amplifier thermal & short circuit protection
- Signal sensing circuitry with LED indicators