Aviom AVIOM16/o-Y1 Card for Yamaha Digital Mixers
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The Aviom 16/o-Y1 A-Net Card eliminates the need for an analog input module, providing a direct digital interface between Yamaha digital mixers, such as the 02R96, and Aviom's Pro16 Series products, including the A-16II and A-16R Personal Mixers.
The Y1 card fits into any available Mini-YGDAI expansion slot. Channels can be routed to the card through the Yamaha console's user interface. External DIP switches are used for stereo linking channels. The Y1 card is also compatible with AN-16/o Output Module and the A-16D and A-16D Pro A-Net Distributors.
- Mini-YGDAI format (supported by most current Yamaha digital consoles)
- One 16-channel A-Net output
- Supports sample rates from 44.1kHz to 48kHz, +/-10%
- Assign audio outputs directly from Yamaha interface
- Channel Link DIP switches for stereo operation
- Fits into any available expansion slot and is compatible with all Yamaha consoles and mix engines which support the Mini-YGDAI format, including:
- PM1D (8-channel mode only)
AVIOM16/o-Y1 Card for Yamaha Digital Mixers Specifications:
- A-Net Output: 1 Category 5 (RJ45 connector)
- Card Interface Format: Yamaha mini-YGDAI
- Sample Rate: 44.1kHz to 48kHz (+/-10%)
- Dimensions: 4.75" wide x 6.25" deep x 1.5" high
- Weight: 0.8 lbs.
- ** Note: The original A-16 Personal Mixer is not compatible with the Y1 A-Net card.