Aviom AN-16/o 16-Channel Output ModuleProduct #241381 Aviom 241381 YDD Headphone Amplifiers/Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
16-channel, 24-bit digital to analog output for Aviom digital snakes.
The Aviom AN-16/o converts 16 channels of uncompressed, 24-bit digital audio received via A-Net into sixteen mic- or line-level analog audio channels. The AN-16/o is perfect for connecting your Aviom digital snake to mixing consoles, amps, processors, or recorders.
Analog audio connections on the AN-16/o use secure professional grade DB25 multipin connectors, and D/A conversion runs at 48kHz/24 bits, with no compression. With selectable mic- or line-level outputs, the AN-16/o can be easily connected to virtually any gear in your rig.
To build an Aviom digital snake, combine 16-channel input and output modules as needed, up to a total of 64 channels. Every block of 16 channels requires one input module (like the AN-16/i-M for mic- and line-level sources) and one AN-16/o. With a single Cat-5e cable carrying up to 64 channels between stage and FOH or from the live room to the control room, you can move a lot of professional quality digital audio.
The system is entirely plug-and-play, so you can start enjoying the benefits of digital signal transport in no time. No ground loops or hum to track down, no bad lines to troubleshoot, no 40-lb spool of cable to lug around. Add Aviom's PB28 Modular Patch Bay to your rig to allow even faster connections between your snake and your gear.
The system is infinitely expandable, so if you want to get your audio to a recorder or monitor desk in addition to the main console, all you have to do is run another cable and connect some more output modules. Once your audio is converted to digital, you can have as many copies as you want, without any loss or signal degradation.
The built-in A-Net Expansion jack allows 32 channels to be carried on a single Cat-5e cable, without any additional hardware. Build a simple 16x16 snake, or add an Aviom monitor system to your 16-channel digital snake, all on a single cable.
The AN-16/o is also fully compatible with the AN-16SBR System Bridge, which supports 64-channel systems in a variety of bi-directional configurations. All network connections on the AN-16/o use heavy duty locking Neutrik EtherCon connectors.
- Sixteen balanced audio outputs with DB25 multipin connectors
- A-Net In, A-Net Out, and A-Net Expansion network connections
- Two-position output level switch per channel pair (mic level or line level)
- Signal and Clip LEDs
- Heavy duty locking Neutrik EtherCon connectors
AN-16/o 16-Channel Output Module Specifications:
- Digital to Analog Conversion Bit Depth: 24 bit
- A-Net Input: 1 Ethercon RJ45 connector
- A-Net Output: 1 Ethercon RJ45 connector
- A-Net Expansion: 1 Ethercon RJ45 connector
- Outputs: 2 DB25 multipin connectors
- Peak Outputs Level: Selectable: +4dBu or -17dBu
- Channel LED Indicators: Signal Present and Clip per Channel
- LED Indicators: A-Net Active
- Power: 18-24 VDC, 500mA
- Dimensions: 19" wide x 6.7" deep x 1U high
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.