Aviom A-16R Rack Mount Personal MixerProduct #241376 Aviom 241376 YDD Headphone Amplifiers/Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Rackmountable 16-channel studio or live sound personal monitor mixer with preset storage.
The Aviom A-16R Personal Mixer is a rack-mountable version of the A-16II. With separate balanced left and right audio outputs in addition to the front-panel headphone jack, the A-16R simplifies connections if you're monitoring through unpowered wedges or wireless in-ears
Like the A-16II, the Aviom A-16R allows every performer to create a fully customized monitor mix, tailored to their individual needs. The A-16R gives each musician completely independent control over the volume and pan of up to 16 channels, as well as master tone and volume. Each mixer can also store 16 mixes as Presets.
Audio is taken from an existing console, using an combination of up to 16 direct outs, inserts, auxes, or groups. These sixteen channels are fed to a Pro16 Input Module, such as the AN-16/i, and are then distributed to an unlimited number of Personal Mixers using Cat-5e cables.
Personal Mixers can be daisy-chained or connected in parallel using an A-Net Distributor. Parallel connections also allow power to be supplied to the mixers over the Cat-5e cable.
In most cases, the A-16R audio mixer will be placed off stage in a rack, along with amps and transmitter units. By adding the A-16CS Control Surface to the system, you can control your mix remotely from on stage.
- 16-channel rack-mountable stereo mixer
- Fully adjustable pan per channel
- Balanced line-level outputs (XLR and TRS)
- Balanced stereo inserts (TRS)
- Front-panel headphone jack
- Remote controllable via A-Control
- Remote MIDI mixing via standard MIDI commands
- Sixteen Preset locations for storing custom mixes
- Channels can be soloed, muted, or grouped
- Sixteen channel select buttons with dual LEDs
- Pan/Spread control with LED readout
- Channel volume control with LED readout
- Master volume, treble, and bass controls
- Stereo Mix In with front-panel volume control
Order with confidence thanks to our 45-day lowest price and satisfaction guarantees.
A-16R Rack Mount Personal Mixer Specifications:
- Digital to Analog Conversion Bit Depth: 24 bit
Signal to Noise Ratio: Referenced to 0dB, -103dB
Treble +/- 12dB at 9kHz shelving
Bass +/- 12dB at 160Hz shelving
Headphone Impedance Range: 30- 600 ohms
Headphone Output: Impedance; 140 ohms
Impedance: Insert Send/ Balanced Line Output: - 430 ohms
Maximum Levels: Line/Headphone outs +20dBu
Insert Send/Return: Post-EQ, Pre-Master Volume
Send Output Level: Maximum +20 dBu
Input Impedance- 55k ohms
Maximum Input Level, +20 dBu
Dimensions: 1.75" high (1U) x 7.5" deep
Weight: 6.5 lbs.