Aviom A-16II Personal MixerProduct #241348 Aviom 241348 YDD Headphone Amplifiers/Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
16-channel studio or live sound personal monitor mixer with preset storage.
The Aviom A-16II Personal Mixer allows individual performers to create custom monitor mixes tailored to their individual needs. Designed for use in live performance or in the studio, the A-16II Personal Mixer is a 16-channel digital mixer which gives each performer completely independent control over channel volume, grouping, pan, and stereo spread, as well as master volume and tone. Every performer gets a completely customized monitor or cue mix. Each user can save and recall up to sixteen custom mixes as presets in their Personal Mixer.
The stereo output from the A-16II can be used to drive virtually any output device--from wired or wireless in-ears or headphones to powered floor wedges, an amplifier, or spot monitors.
Audio is taken from an existing console, using a combination of up to 16 direct outs, inserts, auxes, or groups. These sixteen channels are fed to a Pro16 Input Module, such as the AN-16/i, and are then distributed digitally to an unlimited number of Personal Mixers using Cat-5e cables. Set up is simple and quick.
Personal Mixers can be daisy-chained or connected in parallel using an A-Net Distributor. Parallel connections also allow power to be supplied to the mixers over the Cat-5e cable (not included). The A-16II can be mounted on a standard mic stand or music stand using the MT-1 and EB-1 mounting accessories.
- 16-channel stereo mixer
- Fully adjustable pan per channel
- Line/Headphone audio output
- Auto-detect mono/stereo circuitry
- Simple set-up with Cat-5e cables (not included)
- 16 Preset locations for storing custom mixes
- Channels can be soloed, muted, or grouped
- Global trim for reducing all channel volumes
- 16 Channel Select buttons with dual LEDs
- Pan/Spread control with LED readout
- Channel volume control with LED level readout
- Master Volume, Treble, and Bass controls
Never worry about having enough cue mix sends or wasting hours dialing in separate mixes for each musician.
A-16II Personal Mixer Specifications:
- A-Net Input/ Output: 1 input, 1 output Category 5 (RJ45 connector)
- Digital to Analog Conversion Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (Referenced to 0dB): -103dB
- Treble: +/-12dB at 9kHz shelving
- Bass: +/-12dB at 160Hz shelving
- Maximum Levels (RMS): Line/Headphone outs: 1.0 watt at 100 ohms
- Line/Headphone outs: 140 ohms
- Dimensions: 10.75" wide x 5.6" deep 2.25" high
- Weight: 3.4lb.
- Options (sold separately):
- MT-1 Mic Stand Mount
- EB-1 Extension Bracket