Aviom A-16D Pro A-Net Distributor and DC Power SourceProduct #241368 Aviom 241368 YDD Headphone Amplifiers/Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Eliminate the need to daisy chain Aviom Personal Mixers and connect separate power supplies.
The Aviom A-16D Pro accepts one Pro16 A-Net input signal (typically from an Input Module, such as the AN-16/i) and provides nine parallel outputs, using rugged EtherCon connectors and standard Cat-5e cables. The A-16D Pro distributor provides isolated (floating ground) DC power through the eight A-Net Outs; the ninth output is an unpowered A-Net Thru connector, designed for distributing a copy of the A-Net signal to a second A-Net Distributor or remote location.
The A-16D Pro eliminates the need to daisy chain Personal Mixers, and simplifies set-up by eliminating the need to connect a power supply to each mixer. Inside the A-16D Pro is Aviom's unique power sub-system design, which requires no external power supplies and which virtually eliminates the possibility of introducing hum or ground loops. The A-16D Pro can also be used as a central hub in an audio distribution system or snake, providing outputs to multiple locations or redundant outputs to a single location.
All connections on the A-16D Pro are on the front panel. A pass-through cable cutout is provided for flexible cable routing. As with all Pro16 Series products, Cat-5e cable runs can be up to 500 ft.
- One A-Net input, eight powered A-Net outputs
- A-Net Thru for system expansion (passive A-Net output)
- Isolated DC power supplies for eight A-Net Personal Mixers via the Cat-5e cable
- Standard IEC power connection
- EtherCon connections throughout
- Multiple A-Net Distributors can be used in a system
A-16D Pro A-Net Distributor and DC Power Source Specifications:
- A-Net Input: One EtherCon RJ45 connector
- A-Net Thru: One EtherCon RJ45 connector, unpowered
- A-Net Outputs: 8 EtherCon RJ45 connectors, powered (DC)
- LEDs: Power On; A-Net Active
- Pro16 A-Net: 16 channels of digital audio over Cat-5e cable uses unshielded Cat-5e UTP (or better) cable
- Power Supply: Internal, universal switching type
- Input Voltage: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, 60W
- Output Voltage for Personal Mixers: 18-24 VDC, 0.5 amp transmitted over the Cat-5e cable
- Dimensions: 19" (482.6 mm) wide x 14.25" (362 mm) deep x 2U, 3.5" (88.9 mm) high
- Weight: 12.0 lbs (5.44 kilo)