Aviom A-16D A-Net Distributor for Aviom Systems Aviom BlueProduct #241365 Aviom 241365 YDD Headphone Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An economical way to replace Aviom Personal Monitor mixer daisy-chain connections and individual power supplies.
With one Aviom A-Net input and eight parallel A-Net outputs, the Aviom A-16D provides an economical way to replace daisy-chain connections with star configurations. The A-16D also eliminates the need to connect a power supply at each Personal Mixer by providing power over the same Cat-5e cable that carries the A-Net audio data. Any combination of powered and unpowered connections is possible; simply connect external power supplies to the A-16D on a per-channel basis as needed.
The A-16D can also be used to provide a lossless digital copy of an A-Net audio stream (to a recording rig, for example). Simply connect an AN-16/o Output Module anywhere you want a copy of the audio. Multiple A-Net Distributors can be used in a single system.
- One A-Net input, eight A-Net outputs
- Can insert DC power for up to eight A-Net devices into the Cat-5e cable
- 1/2-rack-space footprint - mounts easily on standard rack shelf
- A-Net activity LEDs on the main input
- DC power indicator LEDs on each output jack
- Multiple A-16D Distributors can be used in a system
Order with confidence thanks to our 45-day lowest price and satisfaction guarantees.
A-16D A-Net Distributor for Aviom Systems Specifications:
- A-Net Inputs: one Category 5 (RJ45 connector)
- A-Net Outputs: eight Category 5 (RJ45 connector)
- Remote DC Power Inputs: eight - Rear panel; accepts power supplies from A-16II or A-16R
- Main power input: one; accepts included DC power supply
- Main LED Indicators: Power On, Yellow
- Channel LED Indicators: A-Net Active, Green
- Remote DC Power Active LED: One per A-Net output
- Size: 8.5" (1/2 rack space) wide x 6.7" deep x 1.2" high
- Options: Can be rack-mounted on a standard 1U rack accessory shelf
- Weight: 2.0 lbs.