Avid Mbox 3 and Pro Tools ExpressProduct #H81551 Avid H81551 YBK Audio Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Premium, high-performance, 4x4 audio interface, bundled with Pro Tools Express.
The Mbox is designed by the same engineering team behind Avid’s top-of-the-line Pro Tools HD systems. That means you get the exceptional audio quality and ease of use enjoyed by commercial studios in the comfort of your own home. And now Mbox is an even better value with Pro Tools Express software included at no additional charge, giving you the core toolset used by professionals and in world-class studios worldwide.
Sound amazing with Mbox
Record, edit, and mix performances—with stunning sound quality—using the professional-grade Mbox audio interface. Easily connect mics, instruments, monitors, and other analog, digital, and/or MIDI gear with your computer to capture and create studio-quality productions.
Pristine quality, powerful performance
Get best-in-class audio quality, exceptional performance, and the lowest possible latency in everything you do with Mbox, featuring professional-grade converters, advanced recording technology, and a premium analog signal path. And with Avid’s stringent testing standards, you’re assured of rock-solid performance in even the most demanding environments.
Work the way you want
Get the flexibility to work in more ways than ever. Use Mbox with the included Pro Tools Express for maximum speed, ease, and additional functionality—and get total session compatibility with Pro Tools studios worldwide. Or get superior performance when you use Mbox with any Core Audio- or ASIO-compatible software, such as Logic, Live, Fruity Loops, Cubase, and more.
Create effortlessly with extras
Mbox comes packed with advanced features, making it even easier to get great results. Tune your guitar, bass, and other instruments using the integrated guitar tuner. Prevent distortion when tracking louder sources using the same professional-grade soft-clip limiter found in Avid’s Pro Tools HD Series interfaces. And set up more pleasing cue mixes with reverb using the onboard DSP.
- Get best-in-class sound quality and performance with professional-grade circuitry and premium audio conversion
- 4 x 4 Simultaneous channels of I/O
- Two XLR mic/line combo inputs with professional-grade mic preamps and 48V phantom power
- Two 1/4" DI inputs on front panel for easy access
- Two balanced 1/4" monitor outputs
- One 1/4" stereo headphone output with volume control
- Stereo S/PDIF digital I/O
- One MIDI input, one MIDI output
- Monitor control section with Mono and Dim controls
- Dedicated monitor volume knob
- Track hotter signals without clipping with the soft-clip limiter
- Ensure your instruments are in tune with the built-in guitar tuner
- Set up flexible cue mixing and reverb effects with the onboard DSP
- Create anywhere you go with bus-powered USB 2.0 connectivity
- Use Mbox with your favorite recording/music creation software, including Pro Tools, Logic, Live, Cubase, and more
- Create music and sound for picture using the core industry-standard tools used by top producers, engineers, and artists
- Sound your best and get optimal performance, as Pro Tools Express tightly integrates with Mbox
- Record and mix up to 16 stereo audio tracks at 32-bit, 96 kHz resolution
- Compose music easily with AIR virtual instruments, MIDI editing, and Sibelius notation tools
- Change tempo, timing, and pitch, and create harmonies in real time with Elastic Time and Elastic Pitch
- Create pro-quality mixes with a collection of high-quality plug-ins and Automatic Delay Compensation
Get best-in-class audio quality, exceptional performance, and the lowest possible latency in everything you do with Mbox. Order today.
Mbox 3 and Pro Tools Express Specifications:
- Total simultaneous channels of I/O: 4/4
- Simultaneous analog inputs/outputs: 2/2
- Mic preamps: 2
- Instrument DIs: 2
- Onboard DSP effects: Yes
- Built-in guitar tuner: Yes
- 48V Phantom power: Yes
- Soft-clip limiter (on mic preamps): 2
- Maximum resolution: 32-bit/96kHz
- Assignable software control button: Yes
- Built-in Mono, Dim, Mute controls: Mono, Dim
- Digital I/O: S/PDIF (2 channels)
- MIDI I/O ports: 1/1
- Stereo headphone outputs: 1 (1/4”)
- Connection: USB 2.0
- Power source: USB
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 8-7/8” x 2-5/16” x 7-1/2”
- Weight: 3.31 lb
- Hardware Compatibility
- Works with ASIO, Core Audio, WDM, MME, and multi-client drivers (included)
- Minimum System Requirements
- Avid-qualified Mac or PC
- Mac OS X 10.6.8, Mac OS X Lion (10.7), or Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, or Ultimate (32- or 64-bit)
- 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)
- USB port for Mbox connection
- USB port for iLok authorization (iLok 2 included)
- In The Box
- Mbox interface
- Pro Tools Express software activation card (download required)
- Drivers installation disc
- iLok 2 USB key
- USB cable
- Mbox quick setup guide
- Registration card