Highly responsive touch controller for editing and mixing tasks.
Artist Control is a compact 4-fader control surface with a built-in touchscreen that offers unmatched integration and programmability to accelerate editing and mixing tasks in any EUCON-enabled audio or video application. Speed up and enhance your workflow with functionality far beyond what a mouse and keyboard can provide, so you can focus on being creative.
Take control with EUCON
With Artist Control, you gain deep, integrated control over your favorite creative applications, such as Pro Tools, Media Composer, Logic, Nuendo, Cubase, Maestro, and more. EUCON carries high-resolution control information for faders, knobs, displays, and more between Artist Control and whatever application is in focus on your computer. This enables you to quickly switch between multiple applications—and even workstations—at the touch of a button, with all controls and displays automatically matching the selected application.
Take control with the touchscreen
With the touchscreen interface, you get comprehensive visibility and quick control over your project. Not only can you view top-level information such as track names/numbers, metering (from mono to 5.1 surround data), fader/pan values, and automation modes, but you can also quickly access all of your plug-in and EQ parameters, trigger macro commands, perform surround panning, and much more. The high-resolution, LED-backlit display offers a wide viewing angle, bright graphics, and excellent color consistency...
Artist Control touchscreen interfaced
Quickly and easily navigate projects
With its ergonomic layout, Artist Control puts the data entry wheel and transport controls right at your fingertips for easy navigation
You can also assign functions to the data wheel—such as horizontal or vertical zoom, jog, shuttle, and more—for custom control. And use the Soft Keys to assign additional custom data wheel and transport functions for even greater flexibility in editing and navigating your project.
Mix with precision
Get accurate and smooth mixing control through four high-quality, motorized, touch-sensitive, 100mm long throw faders. Easily select tracks for editing just by touching the corresponding fader.
Use dedicated keys to bank tracks (four at a time) or nudge tracks (one at a time) to quickly navigate through projects. You can even lock individual tracks to faders and store them as Layouts (up to 48 per project). Layouts are saved with your project for easy recall, making mixing large projects a breeze. Save multiple Layouts to mix drums, keyboards,guitars, and so on, or just lock a fader to act as a master fader.
Mix With Percision
Customize your control surface
Because Artist Series controllers are modular, you can combine them in a variety of configurations to suit your workflow. Customize your Artist Series system with up to one Artist Control, four Artist Mixes, one Artist Transport, and one Artist Color for total flexibility—up to 36 faders total. Simply clip the units together to form a seamless surface—or use them separately—as each has its own Ethernet connection.
- View and access top-level information
- Customizable LED-backlit touchscreen
- Trigger keyboard shortcuts, macro commands, and more
- Highly responsive control through high-speed Ethernet connectivity
- 4 touch-sensitive 100mm long throw motorized faders
- 8 touch-sensitive rotary encoders
- Data wheel and transport controls with modifier keys to assign wheel function
- Dedicated monitor/control room level and talkback mic controls
- Footswitch jack to punch in and out of recording
- Supports EUCON, HUI, and Mackie Control protocols
- Controls multiple applications and workstations
- Slim, compact design for easy studio integration and portability
- Dedicated Record/Automation, Select/Assign, Shift, track navigation, and Application/Workstation change key
Accelerate your audio/video workflow, order today!
Artist Control Specifications:
- System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, or Ultimate (32- or 64- bit)*
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64)
- RAM: 1 GB (32-bit) / 2 GB (64-bit)
- Hard disk space: 500 MB free
- Ethernet port: 10/100 Base-T**
- Mac OS X
- OS: Mac OS X 10.5 or higher (32- or 64-bit)
- Processor: Intel® processor (no PowerPC® support)
- RAM: 1 GB (2 GB or more recommended)
- Hard disk space: 500 MB free
- Etherent port: 10/100 Base-T*
- * Current EUCON driver does not support Japanese Windows 7
- ** Ethernet hub or switch required to connect additional units or to connect to a network