Avalon VT-737sp Class A Mono Tube Channel StripProduct #186101 Avalon 186101 YFM Channel Strips https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Impeccable clarity with tube warmth, presence, full-range versatility.
The Avalon VT-737sp Class A Mono Tube Channel Strip is a combination tube preamp, opto-compressor and sweep equalizer, with output level and VU metering in 2 rackspaces. Balanced mic, front-panel instrument DI, and balanced line inputs. Class A preamp uses 2 cascaded, dual vacuum-tube triodes configured with minimum negative feedback. The Avalon Vt 737sp has a high-gain switch, high-pass filter, and hardwire relay bypass.
- Tube preamp
- Sweep equalizer
- Output level control
- VU metering
- Balanced mic input, front-panel instrument DI, and balanced line inputs
- High-gain switch
- High-pass filter
Get tube warmth, a high-class mic pre, compression, and EQ all in one. Order today.
VT-737sp Class A Mono Tube Channel Strip Specifications:
- Circuit topology: 4 dual triode vacuum tubes (Sovtek 6922), high-voltage discrete Class A
- Gain Range Microphone: Transformer balanced 850/2500 ohm, 0dB to +58dB Instrument: Unbalanced 1 meg ohm, 0dB to +30dB
- Line: Balanced Class A 20k ohms, -27dB to 28dB
- Maximum input level and connector types: Microphone26dB@25Hz, +30dB@1kHz balanced XLR Instrument+30dB unbalanced front panel jack socket
- Line +36dB balanced XLR
- Maximum output level: +30dB balanced 600 ohms, DC coupled, discrete Class A
- Output type and gain: XLR connector, output trim gain -45dB to20dB
- Noise 20kHz unweighted: -92dB
- Noise microphone EIN: -116dB, 22Hz-22kHz unweighted
- Distortion THD, IMD: 0.5%
- Frequency response -2.5dB: 10Hz-120kHz input filter included
- Frequency response -3dB: 1Hz-200kHz line in-out
- VU meter and gain reduction: High quality illuminated OVU =+4dB and gain reduction to -20dB
- High cut filter: Variable 6dB per octave 30Hz-140Hz
- Compressor type: Optical passive attenuator incorporating twin vacuum tubes and stereo link
- Threshold - Ratio: Threshold variable -30dB to +20dB, ratio-compression variable 1:1 to 20:1
- Attack - Release: Attack variable 2mS to 200mS, release variable 100mS to 5 seconds
- Equalizer type: Discrete Class A, variable active and switched passive design
- Frequency bands (4): Treble - switched 10kHz, 15kHz, 20kHz, 32kHz, ±20dB range, shelf High mid - variable 200Hz-28kHz and 2kHz -28kHz, ±6dB range, hi-lo Q Low mid - variable 30Hz-450Hz and 300Hz-4k5Hz, ±16dB range, hi-lo Q Bass - switched 15Hz, 30Hz, 60Hz, 150Hz, ±24dB range, shelf
- AC power: Internal toroidal 100v to 240v, 50-60Hz selectable, 75 watts maximum
- Dimensions: 19 x 12 x 3.5 in (482 x 305 x 89mm)
- Weight: 22lbs. (10kg)