- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Avalon's fourth generation of fully discrete, symmetrical Pure Class A microphone preamplifiers.
The Avalon AD2022 Dual Mono Microphone Preamplifier includes the original sonic capabilities and transparency of the M2, M22, and M5 preamps adding selectable microphone source loading for optimized cable/mic matching, improved high-voltage Class A regulated power supplies, 2 Hi-Z instrument inputs, variable-passive high pass filter, BPTFE/silver wiring, and double-plated circuit boards for superior low-level signal transfer.
- Symmetrical Pure Class A design, 2 channels
- Microphone and hi-Z instrument inputs
- Gain switched 4dB steps plus +/- 3dB fine output trim
- Selectable microphone input impedance matching
- Low noise (-126dB EIN)
- Ultrahigh quality, low-ratio, balanced input transformer
- Balanced, high-current Class A output to +36dB
- Large illuminated analog VU meters and twin peak LEDs
- Regulated phantom power supply +48V
- Input polarity phase reverse
- High-headroom input before overload
- Input -20dB pad for high level signals
- Sealed silver relays for all signal routing
- External AC 150W toroidal power chassis
- Fully discrete Class A regulated audio power supplies
Order from us today and get a great piece of gear at a great price.