Audix PH5-VS Powered Speakers(Black) Sku #H10159000001000 Audix H10159 YBDA Powered Monitors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Small, yet extremely well-built 25W speakers for wherever you see fit.
The PH5-VS delivers a high-quality contemporary sound which emphasizes a clean, articulate mid-range combined with outstanding bass. Whether you are a hobbyist or professional, the PH5-VS amplified speakers are a perfect choice for any type of portable music playback system, home recording, or permanent installation.
The Powerhouse series self-powered speakers have been serving the professional audio industry for over 10 years, and . Although simple in design, they represent the latest advances in technology, utilizing hybrid amplifier components and lightweight composite cabinets. The system design incorporates a stereo amplifier in one of the speakers (the master) which in turn connects by a cable to the other speaker (the slave). The amplifier utilizes two RCA audio inputs, a 1/4" input for the speaker cable, and a volume control knob. This makes the PH5-VS speakers, like the entire Powerhouse series, are easy to setup and simple to use.
- 25 watts built-in stereo amplifier
- AC power
- High-quality reference sound
- 2-way bass reflex design
- Compact, lightweight, portable, durable
- Video shielded components
- Excellent stereo imaging
- Type: Playback monitor
- Frequency response: 75Hz - 20kHz
- Impedence: 4Ω
Don't be fooled by the size. Be impressed by the sound...Order a pair today!
PH5-VS Powered Speakers Specifications:
- Power: 25W stereo amplifier
- Frequency response: 75Hz-20kHz
- Nominal impedance: 4Ω
- Sensitivity: 89dB SPL (1W/1m)
- Crossover frequency: 2.5kHz
- (Low Freq Driver): Video shielded. 127mm with 27mm voice coil & 80mm magnet
- (High Freq Diver): 19mm w/ 14mm voice coil & 45mm magnet
- Power requirements: 120 volt AC
- Connectors on master: Dual RCA inputs for audio, 1/4" input for speaker cable, 3 prong IEC receptacle for power cable
- Connectors on slave: Spring-loaded terminals
- Enclosure: Bass reflex design
- Enclosure material: ABS composite with metal grille
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 6.3" x 9.3" x 6.5"