Limited-edition OM2 offers great sound and eye candy onstage.
These Audix OM2 hypercardioid mics are a limited-edition that offer a bit of eye candy onstage with your choice of skulls, jungle camo, or forest camo exterior design.
The American-made Audix OM2 is a hand-held dynamic vocal microphone designed primarily for live performance. With a hypercardioid pickup pattern and a frequency response of 50-16kHz, the OM2 mic has the same well-balanced, comfortable profile as Audix's high-end touring vocal microphones.
The OM2's transformerless design, low impedance, and balanced output allow interference-free performance even with long cable runs. A dent-resistant spring-steel grill and sound pressure handling capabilities in excess of 140dB add to the Audix OM2 microphone's road-worthiness.
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz- 16kHz
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Output Impedance 250 ohms
- Sensitivity: 71.5dB
- Capsule Technology VLM Type B
- Off axis rejection 25dB
- Maximum SPL: 140dB
- Cable/Connector: 3-pin gold plated male XLR
- Polarity: Positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Housing: Zinc alloy
- Accessories: adjustable mic clip with 5/8" 27 thread stand adapter, zippered carrying pouch
- Dimension: (L x D): 6.73" x .944" (shaft)