Designed for kick drums and other low-frequency instruments!
The D6 is an American-made instrument microphone designed for live and studio performance. Characterized with a cardioid pick-up pattern and a frequency response of 30Hz-15kHz, the D6 instrument mic is an ideal choice for kick drum, bass cabs, and other instruments requiring low frequency reproduction.
The Audix mic comes in a transformerless design, low impedance, and a balanced output allows interference-free performance even with long cable runs. The D6 mic, a one-piece body precision machined from solid aluminum, consists of a durable hard coat anodized finish.
- Live Stage - Coffeehouse to stadium
- Kick drum, floor tom, djembe, cajon acoustic bass, electric bass cabs
D6 Sub Impulse Kick Drum Mic Specifications:
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 15 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 2.2 mV @ 80Hz
- Capsule Technology: VLM Type E
- Off Axis Rejection: >20 db
- Maximum SPL: 144 db
- Cable/Connector: 3 pin gold-plated male XLR connector
- Polarity: Positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Housing: Machined Aluminum
- Weight: 7.7 oz / 217 grams
- Finish: Black Anodize