Audix D6 Limited Edition Kick Drum Mic with Cable and Stand 2 PkProduct #585993 Audix 585993 YNACA Drum Microphone Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Complete setup for live/studio double kickdrum miking.
Includes 2 Audix D6 Limited Edition kick microphones, 2 Gear One 20' mic cables, and 2 DR Pro DR-256 low-profile tripod mic stands with fixed boom.
Audix D6 Limited Edition Sub Impulse Kick Microphone:
The Audix D6 Sub Impulse kick microphone is great onstage or in the studio for kick drums, percussion, and bass cabs. The special edition D6 drum mic has a cardioid pickup pattern and a frequency response of 30Hz to 15kHz. Its transformerless design, low impedance, and balanced output allow interference-free performance even with long cable runs. One-piece body precision machined from solid aluminum, this limited edition version has a brushed aluminum finish.
Gear One Microphone Cable:
For serious-minded musicians, Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
DR Pro DR256:
The DR Pro DR256 is a basic low-profile tripod microphone stand with telescoping boom. The boom is 19" and extends to 31". It is height adjustable from 9" to 17". The tripod legs extend to 19" per side.
Dedicated to manufacturing premium stands for the professional studio musician, DR Pro gear is sure to deliver superior performance. Their gear is strong, lightweight, and uses a durable powder-coated finish paint, tougher tubing, and precision mechanical parts. Plus, DR's industry-standard designs make it easy to integrate DR mic stands into any studio or stage setting.
- Designed for low-frequency reproduction
- One-piece body precision machined from solid aluminum
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- Dynamic transducer
- Frequency response of 30Hz - 15kHz
- 144dB max SPL
Musician's Gear MS-220
- Thread adapter
- Tubular leg
- Adjustable height from floor to top thread 35" to 61-7/8"
- Fixed boom: 30-1/4"
DR Pro DR256
- Built to surpass industry standards
- Fully adjustable stand
- Lightweight construction Powdercoated finishes
- Stronger tubing
- Precision machining
You can't make a mistake placing the Audix D6 in front of your kick drums, and you certainly can't make a mistake ordering this double kickdrum miking package.
D6 Limited Edition Kick Drum Mic with Cable and Stand 2 Pk Specifications:
- Audix D6
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 15 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 2.2 mV @ 80Hz
- Capsule Technology: VLM Type E
- Off Axis Rejection: >20 db
- Maximum SPL: 144 db
- Cable/Connector: 3 pin gold-plated male XLR connector
- Polarity: Positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Housing: Machined Aluminum
- Weight: 7.7 oz / 217 grams
- Finish: Brushed Aluminum