Audix CX112B Large Diaphragm Condenser Matched PairSku #H74526000000000 Audix H74526 YEA Recording Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A large condensor mic pair that delivers a rich, stereo sound.
This matched pair of the versatile Audix CX-112B mic allows for a wide variety of stereo miking techniques.
The CX-112B is a large diaphragm condenser microphone with a contemporary design and excellent performance characteristics. It is an exceptional tool for professional audio production, project studiosand live stage performances.
Delivering a smooth, uniform frequencyresponse from 20 Hz - 20 kHz, the CX-112B offers a rich, full-bodied sound delivered by its 35mm capsule.
The CX-112B is equipped with a bass roll-off filter to help eliminaterumble in the lower frequencies and a 10 dB pad for use in highersound pressure levels up to 148 dB.
The CX-112B is ideal for a wide variety of acoustic instruments, vocals,string sections, guitar, ensembles, guitar cabinets, ambient room mikingand live stage.
Designed with discreet low noise preamp circuitry, the CX-112B operates on phantom power of 48-volts. For optimum results, use the CX-112B with a high quality mic preamplifier and microphone cable.
- Gold-sputtered diaphragm
- 35 mm (1.37”) capsule
- 27.5 mm (1.08”) gold vapor diaphragm
- Low noise electronics
- 10 dB pad and bass roll-off
- High SPL capability of 138 dB (148 dB with 10 dB pad)
- Rich warm tones - ideal for digital recording
- Adjustable metal clip allows for secure positioning
- 3 year warranty
- Adjustable one-piece metal clip (MC-112)
- Foam-lined wood case (CASE-WOOD)
- Studio vocals, lead and backing
- Voice over
- Ambient room mic
- Drum overheads
- Bells, chimes, marimba, vibes
- Acoustic instruments
- Electric guitar cabinets
Great for any studio!
CX112B Large Diaphragm Condenser Matched Pair Specifications:
- Transducer type: condenser
- Capsule technology: 27.5 mm (1.08 in) gold vapor diaphragm
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Output impedance: 120 ohms
- Sensitivity: 18 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Equivalent noise floor: 15 dB (A weighted)
- Signal to noise ratio: 79 dB
- Power requirements: 48 volts phantom
- Maximum SPL: ≥138 dB / ≥ 148 dB with pad
- Dynamic range: 123 dB
- Cable/connector: 3-pin gold plated male XLR connector
- Polarity: positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2
- Relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Housing: aluminium & zinc alloy
- Finish: black satin
- Weight: 340 g / 12 ounces
- Length: 165 mm / 6.5 inches