Audix ADX-90 Clip-on Condenser MicrophoneSku #270686000000000 Audix 270686 YEF Percussion Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Ideal for live sound and broadcast.
The Audix ADX90 clip-on condenser mic is lightweight, compact, and extremely easy to use. It will give you smooth, uniform response over a frequency range of 50Hz-18kHz. Designed with an integral clamping system, it's perfect for drums, percussion instruments, and a variety of other instruments such as woodwinds and brass. The Audix microphone features a cardioid pickup pattern and high SPL handling capability (135dB!) that'll pick up the warmth and clarity of instruments without adding boominess. The flexible gooseneck makes it a cinch to get your ADX90 condenser mic in the sweet spot.
The Audix ADX90 clip-on mic operates on phantom power of 9-52V and is supplied with a power adapter, integral clamp, cable, and windscreen.
- Lightweight, compact, low profile
- Simple to set up and use
- Durable steel integral clamp
Order a few of these problem-solvers today.
ADX-90 Clip-on Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Transducer type: condenser (pre-polarized)
- Frequency response: 50Hz-18kHz
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Output impedance: 250 ohms
- Open circuit sensitivity: 5mV (ref 1k @ 1Pa)
- Power requirements: 9-52V phantom
- Maximum SPL: 135dB
- Cable connector: gold-plated XLR-M
- Polarity: Positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Finish: black e-coat