Audio-Technica U891R Boundary Microphone with SwitchProduct #270503 Audio-Technica 270503 YEA Recording Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Designed to deliver easy, flexible control in conference and boardroom installations.
The Audio-Technica phantom-powered U891R Boundary Microphone features a touch-sensitive on/off switch that can be set to three modes: press-on/press-off, press to talk, and press to mute. The phantom-powered microphone is equipped with a unique PivotPoint rotating output connector and an LED status indicator. UniGuard innovations offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference; interchangeable elements are available in cardioid, hypercardioid, and omnidirectional polar patterns; an 80Hz low-cut UniSteep filter reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise. The microphone's heavy die-cast case and silicon foam bottom pads minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone. The unit's self-contained electronics eliminate the need for an external power module.
- Designed for surface-mount applications
- such as high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording, television, conferencing, and other demanding sound pickup situations
- Ultra-quiet electronic switch can be set to any of three operating modes: "touch-on/ touch-off," "touch-to-talk," and "touch-to-mute"
- PivotPoint rotating output connector allows cable to exit from either the rear or the bottom of the microphone
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum
- gain before feedback
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Small-diameter UniPoint capsule near boundary eliminates phase distortion and delivers clear, high-output performance
- Heavy die-cast case and non-slip silicon foam bottom pads minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
U891R Boundary Microphone with Switch Specifications:
- ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN: Half-cardioid (cardioid in hemisphere above mounting surface)
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 30-20,000Hz
- LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF: 80Hz,
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: —34dB (19.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE: 200 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 130dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE (TYPICAL): 104dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 68dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 11-52V DC, 4 mA typical
- SWITCHES: Touch-sensitive control: on/off; Switch function: touch on/off, momentary on, momentary off; Flat, roll-off
- WEIGHT: 9.3 oz (264 g)
- DIMENSIONS: 4-1/4" (108.0mm) long, 3.31" (84.0mm) maximum width, 0.91" (23.0mm) height
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: TB3M-type
- CABLE: 25' (7.6m) long, 0.13" (3.2mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable withTA3F and XLRM-type connectors
- OPTIONAL INTERCHANGEABLE ELEMENTS: UE-H hypercardioid (100 degrees); UE-O omnidirectional (360 degrees)
- ACCESSORY FURNISHED: Soft protective pouch