Audio-Technica U859QL Cardioid Condenser Quick-Mount Gooseneck Microphone
(Black 18.90 in.)
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Designed for high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and broadcasting.
Audio Technica U859QL gooseneck lectern microphone
Designed to plug directly into a panel- or desk-mounted XLRF-type connector, the U859QL cardioid condenser quick-mount gooseneck microphone features an ultra-flexible small-diameter gooseneck and accepts interchangeable elements, available in cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional and UniLine line cardioid polar patterns. Equipped with self-contained electronics, the phantom-powered microphone also offers an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise. The microphone is 18.90" long.
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged, small-diameter, alternating gooseneck with virtually no memory" permits quick positioning into desired shape
- This version has the longer gooseneck
- (18.90" overall length)
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need
- for external power module
U859QL Cardioid Condenser Quick-Mount Gooseneck Microphone Specifications:
- ACCESSORY FURNISHED: AT8153 two-stage foam windscreen
AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: M34
DIMENSIONS: 18.90" (480.0 mm) long,
DYNAMIC RANGE (typical): 111 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 100-16,000 Hz
IMPEDANCE: 250 ohms
LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 140 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: -43 dB (7.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
OUTPUT CONNECTOR: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 65 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
SWITCH: Flat, roll-off
WEIGHT: 5.4 oz (152 g)