Audio-Technica U859QL Cardioid Condenser Quick-Mount Gooseneck Microphone black 18.90 inchesProduct #270501 Audio-Technica 270501 YEC Specialty Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Designed for high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and broadcasting.
Designed to plug directly in to a panel or desk-mounted XLRF-type connector, the Audio-Technica U859QL features an ultra-flexible small-diameter gooseneck and accepts interchangeable elements, available in cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional, and UniLine line cardioid polar patterns (available optionally). Equipped with self-contained electronics, the phantom-powered microphone also offers an 80Hz low-cut UniSteep filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise. The microphone and gooseneck are 18.90" long.
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged, small-diameter, alternating gooseneck with virtually no "memory" permits quick positioning into desired shape
- This version has the longer gooseneck
- (18.90" overall length)
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need
- for external power module
- Quick-mount design with 3-pin XLRM-type connector insert at base plugs into any standard XLRF-type surface or cable connector
If you need a good studio desk mic, the U859QL is a smart choice. Order today.
U859QL Cardioid Condenser Quick-Mount Gooseneck Microphone Specifications:
- ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 100-16,000 Hz
- LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: —43 dB (7.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE: 250 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 140 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE (TYPICAL): 111 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 65 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- SWITCH: Flat, roll-off
- WEIGHT: 5.4 oz (152 g)
- DIMENSIONS: 18.90" (480.0mm) long, 0.48" (12.3mm) head diameter, 0.74" (18.9mm) base diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- ACCESSORY FURNISHED: AT8153 two-stage foam windscreen
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: M34