Audio-Technica Pro 42 Propoint Miniature Cardioid Condenser Boundary MicrophoneSku #275125000000000 Audio-Technica 275125 YEC Specialty Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Designed for low profile use in installation applications.
The Audio Technica PRO 42 Miniature Cardioid Condenser Boundary Microphone has a low-profile design that an assures inconspicuous appearance for surface-mount use in boardroom, school, government, house of worship and other installed applications. Designed for sound reinforcement, broadcasting and recording applications, the PRO 42 brings crisp, intelligible audio reproduction to the podium, stage, conference table and beyond. With a wide-range condenser element and low-mass diaphragm for superior performance, the microphone is equipped with self-contained electronics, eliminating the need for external power modules.
Requires phantom power.
- Very low-profile design for minimum visibility
- Wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance
- Uniform polar pattern for maximum rejection of unwanted sounds
- Rugged design and construction
- 25' (7.6 m) cable permanently attached between microphone and XLRM-type connector
Inconspicuous and with the performance required for studio or stage. Order today.
Pro 42 Propoint Miniature Cardioid Condenser Boundary Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Half-cardioid (cardioid in hemisphere above mounting surface)
- Frequency Response: 70-14,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -38 dB (12.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 134 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 105 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 65 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 9-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight: 1.2 oz (35 g)
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 1.44" x 2.14" x 0.61", (36.6 mm x 54.3 mm x 15.5 mm)
- Output Connector: 3-pin XLRM-type on cable
- Cable: 25' (7.6 m) long, permanently attached